Detention

Detention

"Well at least you're with Sev. I doubt you'll do much. Probably just write an essay for McGonagall or something." said Ron as he and Hadrian's friends walked the raven to the Potions room.

Of course they knew nothing would harm him but they felt it would be better if they were by his side. Just in case.

Hadrian didn't complain.

"Hopefully. I've already finished all our assignments." he sighed and his friends shared a look, making him narrow his eyes at them. "What?"

"You're probably the only one besides Granger that actually enjoys class and homework." said Ron, shaking his head and Draco scoffed. "This is nothing. He's gone through our entire library by now." muttered the blonde and Neville snorted. "Is that all? I know you've been in his room. Right?"

Blaise and Theo looked amused at this and Hadrian huffed. "Well excuse me for being intelligent. Knowledge is power." he grumbled, smiling when the group snickered quietly. They seemed to be getting along well.

Even Neville had stopped giving Ron side eyes by now. Though he would never admit to actually liking the red head's company.

When they reached the classroom, Severus was already there, waiting.

"Right on time. You all get back to the commons before curfew." he said, giving the group a stern look and Draco looked sheepish. "Sorry Sev. We didn't want Hades walking alone." he said and Severus rolled his eyes.

"I doubt anything would dream of approaching him with Anubis around. Run along." stated the stiff male and the group of young Slytherins nodded saying goodbye to Hadrian, then making their way back to the commons. As soon as they were out of sight, Severus turned to Hadrian.

"You wished to meet my Lord's host. He is inside. Once detention is over, he'll walk you back to the common room. Goodnight Hades." he said and Hadrian's heart jumped at this. "Wait I wasn't expecting him to be here. You can't just walk away." uttered the raven, sounding suspiciously nervous and Severus smirked but didn't respond as he brushed past.

Hadrian inwardly groaned, running his fingers through his silky hair and swallowing nervously.

His scar began to buzz and he felt a warm sensation rushing throughout his veins.

It caused him to relax just slightly as he opened the potions room door, closing it behind him carefully.

The room was brighter than it had been that afternoon, oddly enough, and the desks were pushed to either side of the room, leaving a lone table in the center.

The table was draped with a black table cloth, small candles in the center and a chair pushed into either side of it.

Hadrian frowned in confusion when he saw no one...but he could feel magic. Very powerful magic. It felt familiar and he had no idea why..until he realized that it was the same magic coming from his scar.

~Good evening my little King.~ came the soft hiss and Hadrian's eyes widened slightly as a black, smoky substance drifted through the room only to stop beside the table. The smoke began to shift and form and when it was complete, Hadrian could see the misty form of a handsome man.