A Story from Walburga Black

When the raven awakened, he was confused as to where he was..that is until he remembered the events of the day before.

Tom, the Dark Lord, Voldemort, was back.

And Hadrian, was now in his very own bedroom at 12 Grimmauld Place. His father's childhood home. With his werewolf Godfather, Remus Lupin. Not just a werewolf though, an Alpha. He was apparently the leader of his own pack. Hadrian had found this out when they stood outside the gates and spotted several different men and women all waiting for Remus.

Hadrian sat up slowly, stretching and yawning, then opened his eyes to gaze around his new room. It was just as, if not more, luxurious as his room at Malfoy Manor. With dark walls and floors and a canopy bed that sat right against the end wall. To his right there was a large stained glass window and to his left there was a desk for him to work on homework and the like.

His Nimbus 2001 was propped up in the corner and his trunk was at the end of his bed, still packed. Hephestas was nowhere to be seen and Anubis was still asleep on the pillow beside Hadrian's own.

There was a knock on the door and Hadrian looked over as he climbed out of bed. "Come in." he stated, moving toward the wardrobe and opening it to look inside.

"Breakfast is served, Master Black." came Kreacher's gruff voice and the raven looked over to see that the old house elf had just placed an entire tray of food carefully onto the bed. Kreacher was the Black's house elf. Meaning he was bound to do whatever Hadrian said. Though he did listen to Remus and the wolf explained it was because thanks to Sirius, Remus was an honorary Black.

"Thank you, Kreacher. You may leave." he stated and the elf gave a bow before disappearing. Hadrian turned back toward the wardrobe and saw that Remus had gotten all his clothes from Malfoy Manor, the expensive cloaks, robes, trousers and shirts hung up neatly.

He looked through them for a moment, then decided on some black leather trousers with deep red robes made of acromantula silk. He took a lengthy shower, then got dressed, pulling on his dragon skin boots and finishing his breakfast after reheating it quickly.

~Anubis, will you be joining me today?~ he hissed as the snake had finally awakened. ~Of course Master. I am eager to see your father's home.~ he hissed back and Hadrian smiled as he carefully picked the now six foot long snake up and draped him carefully around his shoulders.

They left the room seconds later, Hadrian gazing around the dark halls curiously. There were various portraits hanging up on the walls, the walls themselves etched with small, elegant designs. He caught hints of silver and pale green everywhere he looked and knew that like most Slytherin based families, his own took pride in being Slytherin for generations.

His eyes only strayed when he came to the wood steps. He made his way down, tilting his head slightly when he heard the faint sound of voices.

He followed the sound to the first sitting room and found Remus standing before a portrait. The wolf was dressed in his Death Eater robes. Indicating that he was most likely about to step out soon.

"Moony?" came Hadrian's voice, causing the wolf to look over. "Ah. Good morning Hadrian. I hope you slept well. Unfortunately I must be going, but you should be completely safe here with the wards and my pack members in the area. You're allowed to invite your friends over if you get bored and...ah! Yes, Hadrian come here." he said and Hadrian raised a brow but did so, standing beside the wolf.