»31«

A/n's Note before you start reading:

oH OnLiNE SCHooL? WHat'S THat? I'M uPDatiNG WHEthER YOu liKE it or nOT.. anyways! Guys once again please be careful because i found an article seeing a 11 month old infant being raped by her 27 year old uncle and fuck, it was disgusting so i decided not to put the picture here because i can't even stare at it for that long.

And another announcement i published a special book, A LoonaxReader book so make sure to check it out! :DD

━━━━━━━━━━━

can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Oh my god, save me.." I huffed as i leaned on my seat.

"That's just like your 4th burger." Somi said while eating her 7th. I burped as i covered my mouth with my palm.

"I can't even finish two." I shook my head and sighed as i started cleaning my office desk as i popped a mint on my mouth before wearing my coat.

"Eh? You just ate? Where you going?" She asked. "Just checking up on them." I smiled as she quickly ate the whole patty before standing up as she dusted herself.

"Geez! Get some water ppali!" I exclaimed as i quickly took a cup putting water on it by the water dispenser as she quickly drank it.

"Oof- Thanks Y/n!" She giggled like a kid as i threw her cup.

"Aish, this kid.." I sighed as we entered the large steel door after a 'Welcome back Doctor L/n and Ms. Jeon.' was said by the computer lady whatever i'm probably just full.

We walked towards Nayeon's room to check if she's there since others are going inside their rooms on break time as I peeped inside to see her lying on her bed with a coloring book and a color on her hands.

I giggled as Somi stayed by the steel door as i slowly went inside her glass room locking me inside as i carefully approached her sleeping figure, lying on her stomach facing her right. I crouched as i stared at her to see if she's awake.

She snapped her eyes open as we stared at each other for 5 seconds until she slightly lifted her head up placing a kiss on my cheek as she lied back down giving me a sluggish smile.

"N-Nayeon.." I uttered and reddened, she softly giggled as her eyes slowly fluttering close.

"G-Goodnight Y/n.." She said before she passed out as i giggled and kissed the top of her head.

"It's still noon, silly." I smiled as i took the coloring book and the color on her hands as i placed it on her bedside table. I slowly walked out careful not to wake her up again as i smiled at somi, she opened the door as we both exited the room.