Chapter 65

--Preview--

After a few laps around the mall, Li Na, Hu Yi, and her mother choose a cafe to sit back and relax while Uncle Li took all the shopping bags into the car. 

The pleasing atmosphere around the cafe made Li Na unwittingly smile in satisfaction while choosing a green tea smoothie to comfort her dry throat. 

 "Do we already buy all the items?"To welcome her child, she had made the list to buy, and today all of it had been bought. She can just ask the employee to run errands but isn't it more enjoyable to choose them by herself. 

"Yes, Mom" She answered her while nodded to the waitress that send the drinks to their table. While sipping on the drink, her mother continued to ask her another question.

"Li Na, can I ask you a question?" Her face was restless. Li Na notices her anxiety and she had a feeling that her mother is going to ask her about the scandal news that had run around the web until it had forcibly closed down. If her colleague can recognize that the person in the talk is herself, how can her own family doesn't realize that the said 'Miss A' is her? 

"It's okay. Just ask, Mom" Maybe because of Li Na's previous rebellious attitude made her mother kinda worried to ask about her so Li Na felt guilty because her mother acquires her permission to ask about her issue. 

"I already read about the news. Are you okay?" Her elder's face frowned remembered how the news disgracing Li Na. From the time Ru Feng told her that Li Na was looking for him to reignite the previous love between them, she had messy thoughts in her mind. She tried to not thinking that Li Na still had a feeling for Ru Feng but now the tabloids news had agitated her heart back. Is separating them both is a mistake?

She holds Li Na's hand, "Tell Mom, do you want to get back together with Ru Feng?" Her eyes are full of worry. If Li Na wants to be together, that's meant the move that they thought the best for her is a disaster because she is not happy at all.

"What are you talking about, Mom? How can I have that repulsive thought! I have a family and even pregnant now. I would not do anything to hurt my family!" The question uttered by her mother made Li Na jumped in surprise and her outrage made her voice shrieked high, alerted the surrounding people.

"It's not what Mom meant. She just worried after Ru Feng told her so" Hu Yi that kept silent during their conversation quickly patted her back to calm her down, worried that the emotional outbreak could affect her pregnancy but her words only made Li Na widened her eyes in disbelief.

She turned her eyes back to her mother, "Do you met him, Mom?" Li Na never thought that somehow her mother had an intersection with him and even Hu Yi know about it. Before her mother answered, Li Na continued, "Do you believe what he said?" Her face crunched in detestation. 

Li Na's mother denied, "No, but I feel worried" It's not that she didn't believe in her daughter but Ru Feng's words do seem convincing. "So, you don't have any idea about him?" 

"Yes, Mom. I am happy now and I don't want to make any move that going to let me feel regret. I can think clearly now. Believe in me" Wanting a work on her relationship, Li Na doesn't want her family to ever doubt her.

After she said that, both of her mother and Hu Yi let out a sigh of relief. "Its good, Li Na. We really want you to be happy" Li Na smiles but remembering that the meeting between her mother and Ru Feng was known by Hu Yi, she was worried that others might think that she still keep in touch with that scum.

--------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/