I Can't Choose! {Harem Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked around the room, feeling your face heat up. Embarrassed, you looked down at the floor. "I can't choose. I love all of you." You said quietly, shifting nervously. A few of them looked at you in confusion. "Could you speak up, butterfly?" Todoroki asked, raising an eyebrow. Your blush darkened.

"I love all of you! I c-can't choose just one." You repeated, ignoring your embarrassment. They seemed happy at first, but then glanced at each other in jealousy. "If that's what doll wants, we're all going to have to get along," Midoriya said, glancing at Shinso and Kaminari. They glared at him.

"Fine. If it's for my kitty, I'll do it." Shinso reluctantly agreed, not looking at Midoriya anymore. Bakugo was the only person who still seemed skeptical. He had his arms crossed as he glared around. "I don't want to share with these extras." He spat, clearly annoyed. You gave him a pleading look. "Katsuki... please?" You asked. His heart almost skipped a beat. "Alright! I'll do it, b-but only because you asked nicely!" He looked away, pouting slightly.

~

And so, your new harem life began. To ease jealousy, they had set up a schedule. Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya would have you on Mondays and Thursdays. Mirio and Tamaki would have you Tuesdays and Fridays. Shinso, Kaminari, and Kirishima would have you over the weekend. Wednesday was a day you got for yourself to do whatever you wanted. Well, almost whatever you wanted. They wouldn't let you do anything dangerous or go out with anyone they didn't know.

"Princess, it's time to go. We have to drop you off with Mirio and Tamaki." Todoroki called, already waiting by the door. Midoriya pouted. "I wish you could stay forever." He said. You gently kissed his forehead. "I do, too, Izuku. But it's not fair to everyone else." You replied, softly smiling.

Bakugo sighed. "Yeah, but who gives a fuck about those extras?" He asked, mad that you had to leave. You rolled your eyes playfully. "I do, Katsuki." You answered. He looked away, still muttering angrily. "Are you ready, butterfly?" Todoroki questioned. He was surprisingly the most chill about the whole situation. 

You nodded, smiling. "Yep! I'm ready." You replied excitedly. Todoroki smiled softly, leading you out to the car. The drive was short and quiet. It almost always was. Within five minutes, the two of you had arrived. The tall male opened your door for you, just like he always did.

Mirio and Tamaki were waiting for the two of you. "Sorry if I ran a little late. You know how Bakugo and Midoriya are." Todoroki apologized, looking at the two. Mirio smiled. "It's no problem! Tamaki gets that same way sometimes." He laughed. Tamaki seemed almost offended. "I d-do not! I just want my b-bunny, is all..." He trailed off.

Todoroki gave you a soft smile. "Well, I'll be heading back. See you two on Friday." He said, starting to walk away. You smiled. "Bye, Shoto!" You called, waving. He got in his car and drove away. You turned around and hugged Mirio and Tamaki tightly. "We missed you, sunshine," Mirio said, looking down at you with a smile. You were happy to see them. "I missed you guys, too."