Track 3. | Sunlight

💿
"Oh, and these colors fade for you only
Hold me, carry me slowly, my sunlight
Oh, all these colors fade for you only
Hold me, carry me slowly, my sunlight"

Song: Sunlight - Hozier.

* * *

Bowie

"So, you two go out here a lot?" The driver who's name I found out was Niall asked us while his eyes were glued to the road.

"Well, yeah we live here" Will said now in love with the two men in front of us.

"Nah nah, I mean do you two ever go outside the city drinking?" Niall asked with a mischievous grin.

"Oh great he's kidnapping us Bo!" Will whispered to me gripping onto my arm.

"Relax, I'm sure they aren't, plus Stevie knows them" I laugh looking at Stevie who's sat on my left side.

"Oh we know Stevie alright" Niall said again grinning at Stevie through the rear view mirror.

Harry quickly hits Niall in his side that knocks the laugh out of him.

"Hey! Whatcha do that for?" Niall says now driving with one hand and holding his side with the other.

"You were about to drive into another car idiot!" Harry shouts rubbing his face annoyingly.

"Dude it's 6am this road is basically deserted!" Niall shouts pointing his hand out at the very deserted dirt road ahead of us.

Harry shoots Niall a look which makes Niall shut up really fast.

The rest of the drive was silent apart from Niall's sarcastic comments towards Harry and some to Stevie who looked equally as annoyed as Harry by them.

We eventually reach an abandoned shed at the back of a large house surrounded by woods, there hasn't been another house in sight since we started driving 40 minutes ago. Yep we are about to be killed and buried in the woods.

"Hey so quick question, where the fuck are we?" I ask getting slightly anxious gripping onto one of Will's arms for comfort.

"You're at the famous party shed darling, people would kill to be here right now" Niall says walking ahead of us looking proudly at the massive shed.

"I hope we are actually going to party and not get kidnapped by Mr curly locks and Mr lucky charms" Will whispered to me while Harry Niall and Stevie walked ahead of us.

We all walk up to the door of the so called party shed. Niall knocks three times and a little window hatch in the door opens to reveal another pair of piercing blue eyes.

"Just us mate, let us in" Harry says and the door opens slowly to reveal a brown haired man decked out in black with many tattoos and of course his eyes pop like the other two against the all black.

"Okay I take it back I want to be kidnapped by them" Will says staring in awe at the new man in front of us.

I roll my eyes as the man stares at us and stops us before we walk in.

"Mate, it's fine they're with us they're ok" Harry says to the man who then let's us through.

We walk into a dark shed that's slightly lit up with led lights that are flickering many colours causing the people in front of us to turn different colours also.

This certainly isn't fun to look at when you've had many drinks.

The place is filled with other people who are decked out in black clothes tattoos and piercings leaving me and Will to stick out like sore thumbs in our bright clothing.