jettison

jettison
/ˈdʒɛtɪs(ə)n,ˈdʒɛtɪz(ə)n/
verb: jettison; 3rd person present: jettisons; past tense: jettisoned; past participle: jettisoned; gerund or present participle: jettisoning
abandon or discard (someone or something that is no longer wanted).

Glendale , AZ
Sunday 11th January
Hezekiah Adriel Alistair | Shoota

"Bubba?" Hezekiah smiled looking down at his sleepy little sister who was rubbing her eyes, "Where going? Stay bubba." She grabbed the back of his white wifebeater in attempt to drag him back to bed. In all honesty, he was supposed to be gone four hours ago but promised to wait for her to fall asleep and then ended up falling asleep as well.

"I can't Kay I promise I'll be back soon, I'll visit later in the day okay? How does ice cream sound?" Kaia pouted but nodded nonetheless, "I love you Kaia." He kissed the top of her forehead grabbing his duffle bag before exiting the room.

"You shouldn't be out." Hezekiah's mother gritted out, "you deserve a life sentence for taking away my love." Hezekiah squinted his eyes at the woman he came out of looking at her dumbly.

"I ain't even got no time for you." Piecing together the puzzle he decided to confront her another time.

"That's right leave, just like yo bitch ass daddy." Mallory said taking a swig of her beer, "that's what y'all dirty niggas do."

"Yeah he done well to leave yo crazy ass, don't know how that man slept with you." Hezekiah pushed past her unlocking the front door and jogging over to his Satin Steel Metallic CT4 which he'd had purchased for him whilst gone.

He threw the bag in the back and climbed in shortly after his phone started ringing not looking at the caller ID he answered, "heyy baby." He kissed his teeth instantly bringing the phone away from his ear and hanging up.

He started the car and reversed out of the driveway and to his apartment. Connecting his iPhone XS to bluetooth he went to his Apple Music with his right hand scrolling down the screen and his left steering.

'Snow from tha bluff' soon began playing and Hezekiah bobbed his head to the music. He felt like artists like J. Cole was slept on and he fucked with them more than other artists trending.

'Incoming call from Dee' "wassup nigga slide through all the bitches here ." Dee announced drunk off of his head.

"Y'all bitches just don't sleep." Hezekiah scoffed shaking his head chuckling, "I'm finna pass though I just got back from my moms crib so I need to head down to the trap and then I'm taking my ass home."

"Mane you work too hard." Hezekiah was not trying to hear that since he hadn't been working for the past 1 1/2 years.

"Okay bro I'ma holla at you later." Hezekiah hanged up as his music resumed and he continued driving after being stopped at a red light for the duration of the call.

His phone pinged and he looked down at it quickly seeing Cici messaged him, he needed a quick nut but he'd rather go to the trap so he'd just find somebody there.

⌛️⏳⌛️

"Damn boss is back!" Chief hollered dapping up his boss as others soon joined whilst the girls pulled their tops down and pushed their boobs up. Hezekiah inwardly grimaced at the sight walking past everyone and straight up the stairs to his office.