27| In My Arms

Sitting boredly in class plus this feelings that I can't comprehend, a feeling that can't keep my nerves calm

This is my last class for today so I have to bare with it or Sandro will cut my allowance again. If I'll ditch this class then Sandro surely still gonna find about it, snitches.

"Mr. Wright please go to the office immediately, it's urgent. Thank you. " I heard the speaker announce as I look at Cairo in my side confuse but he just shrug his shoulders to me. Asshole.

I stood up as our Prof excuse me out to this room. I sprint to the principal's office as my guts keeps telling me that something's wrong. Really wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked while gulping some air as I made it to the office.

"Someone called me as I assume it's one of your friends. It's urgent and some of the emergency nurses are probably already there at the shade Aristotle." he said thrilling my guts more.

"Direct to the point. " I said irritatingly as I looked at him blank.

"There's this girl that probably at the age fourteen or fifteen at the shade Aristotle---." before he could say more, I cut him off as I ran fast out to the building.

I sprinted fast out to our building as I called some of my cousins in my phone. Telling them to see me at the shade Aristotle. My heart beats faster everytime I took more steps closer to the shade.

Emery... That's all I could mutter out of my mind at the thought of her being hurt. Why is she here?

As I got closer and closer to the shade, my body feels numb at the sight in front of me. My sister crying her eyes out.

I sprinted closer to her even more as I pushed the guy near her away from her. The guy, Martin put his hand on my shoulder as I yank it away.

"Be careful, she's fragile at this moment. " he said trying to warn me as I gaze a glare on him.

"What do you me to do? Let her eyes cry out?! " I gritted loudly to him as Emery's cry gets louder.

I went to her side as I cupped her face. The sight of her, flinching at my hold breaks my heart.

"Baby please breath with me okay. " I said to her softly as her breath becomes shallow. I gently held her hands on my own as I put it in my chest, her breath hitched at that.

"Baby it's me, Darrel. " I said pleadingly as I want her to breath more. I want to make sure she's okay. This is killing me.