Gothic mansion

He stood up and walked outside he didn't even put the bandage. By watching all of that, I was not hungry anymore, I stood up and walked to my room.

I opened the door of my room and saw that something was on my bed. I came closer and saw that there were a dress and an envelope.

I was confused about an envelope? If Dylan wants something he could've said when we were eating. Why all of this.

I opened the envelope and it says
"Get dressed and come downstairs at 3:30 pm".

I just got discharged from the hospital and he wants me to get dressed. I'm bleeding and my back is aching too, Dylan I need rest.

I decided to talk to him. I went to his room, I opened the door he was working on his mac book.

He looked at me and said
"Aren't you get ready?"
"Umm Dylan I need rest, I'm bleeding, can you reschedule it?"
He stood and said, "The doctor said you're fine and I'm not telling you to do some hard work. I want you to get dressed and then we will go".
"But um —-"
"Get dressed now" he shouted.
"I was saying is your hand okay"
"My hand is fine," he said.

I closed the door and walked back to my room. I didn't have another option.

I got dressed, I was looking at myself in the mirror and suddenly someone knocked at the door.

I jumped out of fear, my uterus ached, like it was going to come out from my body. I put my hand on my abdomen and got down on my knees.

The maid opened the door and she ran towards me.
"Are you okay?" she said.
"Should I call Mr Dylan?" she said.
She was about to shout when I held her and said: "I'm fine".
She helped me to stand.
I said, "you were saying something ?"
"I'm here to take you"
"okay"
She said "will you be able to walk"
"Yes I can"

I was walking very slowly, but at least I was walking. I came in the doorway where I saw Dylan was already in the car and he was setting in the driving seat.

I sat in the car carefully then he started the engine.
He said "what took you so long"
I looked at him with a confused face then I looked away and tried to ignore.
"I am messing with you," said he.
"I know because I'm on time," I said. I was thinking to punch him, my hormones were already dis balanced and he was messing with me.
"I wanted to lighten your mood," said he as he smiled.
I ignored him again but I swear to god I will punch on his if he does that again.

Afterwards, I slept in the car.

"Hey we reached," said he.
"Ok-Okay"

I opened my eyes and saw a huge gothic mansion.
"Where are we?"
"Let's go"
He opened the door and got out. I came out of the car. He was walking fast and I was walking slow.

As we were walking Dylan stopped, he looked behind, towards me I was away from him then he said: "Why are you so slow?"
"Wait," said I. I put my hand on my abdomen and tried to walk fast.
I came near him and then Dylan walked a bit slow.
I guess he realised that I'm in pain.

We entered the mansion the interior was gothic and was thinking where are we?