Chapter 12

Mew's POV

"Am I wrong Becca?" Gulf walked out.

"Hey dude, just a piece of advice never doubt Gulf's loyalty. He is the most faithful person I know. He don't like it if he's being scolded in front of other people. But its up to you. I can have him back if you broke up."

"So you're just using you're 'can we be still friends' card to just wait for the right timing huh. How smart, but I'm telling you. That won't happen again in this lifetime." He shrugged. He's a total fake, how come my Gulf fell for this ass.

"Mew,it's my fault. Let's talk outside." She dragged me outside.

"Hey Becca, please bring this to Gulf. I know him, he'll just sleep when he's stressed.Tell him to atleast eat these." This motherfucker Joss told Becca. He is annoying to the bones. I'll ask Gulf to stay away from that Guy.

We went outside of that food house.

"Now tell me why are you there? And why are you eating with that guy?" I asked my sister. She seems to be nervous.

"I want to make you jealous. Gulf didn't know he's there and I'm the one who asked him to sit with Joss."

"What the hell Becca?"

"Because even if Gulf is not saying it,I know he's disappointed at you. He told me before that he has no say on his previous relationship. He always follows what Joss wants and now I don't want him to do the same mistake again. I know he wants to eat with you but he just let you eat with those girls. Gulf seems to be tough outside but he really is fragile Mew." Becca explained.

"He should have told me, I thought it's fine."

"You should know it Mew. You're his boyfriend now. He is right,he doesn't need to spell out everything for you. If you can just atleast be a little less friendly to them."

"So is he jealous earlier about those girls?"

"I know he is, but he is not used to being vocal to his feelings like that. He's my friend brother, help him."

Oh baby, I didn't thought you'd be jealous like that.

We went to his classroom and Joss was right, he was really sleeping.

"Baby? I am sorry about earlier. Wake up and eat please." He didn't move.

"Later,I'm sleepy."

"You're not mad at me,right?"

"I'm not, now go." I caressed his hair.

"Wait for me after class,okay?" I kissed his forehead since their classmates is still on lunchbreak.

"Becca please ask him to eat. I still have class." When I stepped outside,I saw him sit straight and talked to Becca. I'll just let it cool down for now. I am not used to do a sweet-talk with a guy like me.

~~~
Gulf's POV

"Did you hear him Becca? He said he still have a class. I heard him earlier talking to those girls saying that he is vacant after lunch. It is still lunch time,he really is excited to tutor those girls."

"Dear,then why don't you tell him? Tell it straight to him! Be mad at him! Kick him because he's lying. Do not hesitate to rebuke him." I don't know if Becca is mad at me or to her brother.

"Do I have the right?"

"You have every right now. Let me just remind you that you are a couple now. Communication is needed."

"And why do I have to listen to an NBSB?" I jokingly teased her.

"I hate you." I pat her head and she just inserted a cookie in my mouth.

"Your ex asked me to feed you that,I hate to give this to you but I know you're still hungry." I laughed at her cuteness. If only I was straight,I will love this girl. Her future boyfriend will be so lucky to have her.

"Now text him dear."

"What am I going to say?"

"Just text what you feel. Start a fight." I laughed again.

I grabbed my phone.

"Do you have a class?" I texted him this because I can't think of anything to say.

Becca saw it and she hit my head hard.

"You're annoying Gulf." What's wrong with this?

My phone vibrated.

"No, but I think you'll be comfortable eating if I'm not there." Mew replied.

"Glad you're aware."

"Sorry baby, can I go there again? Let's talk."

"No."

Then I heard my phone ringing.

'Becca's brother' calling....

Becca laughed so hard when she saw my screen. His name was saved like that,I'm not in the mood to change it.

"What?" I answered his call.

"Let's talk baby, I'm not going to meet them if you want to."

"Not meeting them will be you're decision. It's really fine with me...oooouch." Becca pinched me on my thigh.

"What happened baby?"

"Nothing. Don't meet them and don't go here also we have a class in a few minutes by now.. ouch -- what now Becca?"

"Brother we are vacant as well." He told Mew. This siblings is annoying.

"Okay wait for me." He hung up the phone..

"Liar." Becca hissed.

"I don't want to talk to him yet." She pinched me again. "I'm telling you. It really hurts." I mean my thigh. She pinched me thrice already.

We saw him running to our room.

"Rooftop. Follow me." He said.

"Go dear. Prove him that you have a say on you're relationship. Be the boss." My bestfriend cheers.

He went there first and I just followed him. Having a secret relationship in school is kinda thrilling too.

"Baby?" When I opened the door from the rooftop,he hugged me from the back and rested his chin on my shoulder. "This is our first day, we shouldn't be fighting like this."

"Who is fighting with whom?"

"You,you're mad at me. I disappointed you on our first day and I'm really sorry." He sniffed my neck. I can feel the butterflies on my tummy.

"I am sorry too." He fixed his self and faced me.

" Are we okay now? Please tell me what are you feeling next time. You know I am new to this. And I want our relationship to be perfect." Mew said to me sincerely. His face lighten a bit.

"I don't need it to be perfect. I need a relationship worth keeping."

"We will, let's work on this together. Trust me,okay?Let's fix everything step by step."
Mew is worth loving. He really deserves to be loved hard and that's what I'm planning to do.

"I just realized that I really love you now." I told him. He smiled widely in response. "And I'll fix myself for you too."I added.

"I know this will not be our only misunderstanding ahead,but I swear we'll do this right. I will not let anyone or anything breaks us." His words are very assuring. I believe in him. I'll put my 100% trust in this relationship.

"Let's go?" I asked him.

He held my hand.

When I heard a noise from the hallway I immediately let go of his hand.

"Baby,next time I swear you're not going to let go of my hand like this anymore.

"Yes love, I swear." I'll just gather all my courage to be out again. This time I'll do it right.