Part Fourteen | Roaring Sports Festival

Rolling right along! Hope you enjoy!

_______

.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

Ignoring the call from Midnight for a third time, you drop your phone on your bed with a sigh. 'I really shouldn't have left...' frowning, you flop onto your mattress just as the phone screen lights up again.

________

"She still isn't answering..." Nemuri sighs, dropping the call and setting her phone face down on her desk. She knew you were hurt after the fight you had over the weekend but she hadn't expected you to leave school without a word. 'I can't just leave to check if she went home and I can't assume she's around the town either. Asking someone to keep an eye out for her would be a waste of time if Y/n really is just at home...'  sighing, Kayama pushed the thought aside. "I'll just have to talk to her when I get home...if she'll even listen to me..."

The sudden vibration of her phone brings Midnight's musings to a halt and she hummed, picking her cell up. "Is Y/n calling me back?" her eyes widened at the contact flashing across her screen. 

_______

Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka stood at the doorway with varying expressions of surprise, taken aback at the throng of students blocking the entrance to their classroom.

"U-um...Why the heck are you all here?" the brunette questions after her shock began to wear off.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asks, one hand chop™ on display as Mineta scurries over.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" he shrieks, earning an irritated eye roll from Bakugou as he hefts his bag over his shoulder.

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots..." he mutters, walking to the door and ignoring the near insulted look on Minoru's face as Midoriya tries to placate him.

"Let's just hope he doesn't explode anybody..." Izuku whispers sheepishly as Katsuki glares at the students at the door. 

"We're the class that survived a real villain attack; they wanna see us with their own eyes...At least now you know what a future pro looks like." he spits, narrowing his glare and a couple of the other students shiver under his piercing gaze. "Now move it, extras!"

'That's way worse than exploding someone!' Izuku thinks despondently as Iida butts in.

"You can't walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Tenya admonished, hand chops prevalent as ever while insulted murmurs sprinkle about through the crowd.

"So this is class 1A..." a new voice chimes in and the sea of students begins to part for the newcomer. "I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass..." the purple haired teen frowned, not even flinching as Bakugou's stare settled firmly on him. "Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?"

"Huh?!" Katsuki snarls, his expression getting all the more deadly as, unbeknownst to him, Iida, Uraraka, Midoriya and Mineta were wildly disagreeing behind him.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs..." the teen continued, his tone taking on a hint of disappointment as he scratches the nape of his neck. "I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track...Such is life..."