Chapter 24 Shopping

Edited

We walk back into the house and set down Daisy she runs of to her water bowl getting water. I am engulfed in a big warm hug form maverick. "I can tell them to leave if you want," he whispers in my ear. "No baby I am okay," I say squeezing him tight.

He lets me go and we go into the living room. After some time Rachel and I decide to make diner and some cookies. She makes dinner I do the cookies. She makes meatloaf with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

I make chocolate chip cookies. We eat dinner and chocolate chip cookies and then Rachel and Ben leave. Racheal and I agreed to go out tomorrow shes coming to get me at 12:00.

I yawn head in upstairs to where maverick is. I smile hugging him looking into his eyes we both lean in at the same time. Butterflies in my tummy. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I immediately accept. Before I know it we are on the bed I'm on bottom.

"God your beautiful," Maverick says after he pulls away. Kissing my jaw and neck. I run my hands down his sides and under his shirt pulling it of.

After a couple seconds he pulls away. He trails his hands down my sides to the bottom of my shirt. "Can I take it of," he asks. "Yes," I say. He pulls my shirt off.

Looking over every inch of my top half. "So beautiful," he says leaving hickies all over the top of my breasts. He slowly makes his way down leaving little hickies on my stomach.

He looks at my jeans then looks at me. "Can I take them off," he asks. I take a deep breath before saying yeah. He slowly unbuttons them looking at me to see my reaction. He unzips them before looking at me. I smile nodding showing him I'm okay.

He slowly takes them all the way off looking at my very exposed body. "Stunning," he says coming back up and kissing. "We aren't having sex but I can still pleasure you," he says pulling. I nod not a hundred percent sure what he means. He puts his hand at my back unclipping my bra throwing it across the room.

He reaches for my underwear. "Stop," I say shooting of the bed grabbing his shirt covering myself. "What's wrong," he asks. "Flashbacks," I mumble pacing around the room.

"Baby it's okay," he says trying to stop me. "Its not okay for fucks sake it isn't okay. I'm broken okay damn it." I say trying to leave. "Nichole," he says standing in front of me I turn around heading for the closet.

"Nichole," he yells. "What," I yell back. "Will you fucking stop trying to hide," he growls. "No," I yell trying to run into the bathroom. He blocks the door so I go to the other door leading out but he grabs me by my waist holding me to his chest.

"Let me go. Let me go. I'm broken let me go," I yell trying to get him to let go he just holds on tighter. "Let me go, I can't do anything right" I mumble crying shoving my arms against his chest refusing to let him hold me.

I finally stop crying. "You wanna take a shower," Maverick asks in a soft voice. He carries me into the bathroom. I get undressed. He goes to leave. "Don't leave," I say washing my body.

He nods standing next to the shower waiting for me. I turn of the water and open the shower door and I'm wrapped in a towel and picked up.

I'm set down on the bed. Maverick walks into the closet grabbing some clothes and coming back out. He has a pair of my underwear and one of his shirts. I stand up drying whatever is still wet. Maverick crouches down waiting for me to step into them.

He pulls the shirt on over my head. He throws the towel into the bathroom shutting all the doors. I lay down petting Daisy. Maverick lays next to me I turn over and lay on top of him.