Puppy Love {Izuku Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You looked at the ground nervously, blushing. You'd known who you wanted from the start. How could you not fall for him? He was so sweet. His psychotic side wasn't too bad, either. "I c-choose Izuku." You said, looking up at him. Midoriya smiled, but it wasn't psychotic or sadistic. It was pure, genuine happiness. 

"Y-You mean it? You really pick me, doll?" Midoriya asked, practically shaking in excitement. You nodded, a bright blush coating your cheeks. He hugged you, almost crying from how happy he was. "Thank you, doll. I promise you won't regret this." He smiled, holding you close. You quickly kissed him, watching as his face turned red. "I know I won't." You replied.

~

Truth be told, you were right. You didn't regret choosing Midoriya one bit. Everyone else was devastated, but they understood. In a way, the green-haired boy was a lot like a puppy. He required a lot of attention and loved to lay in your lap. He was a huge sweetheart and loved on you constantly.

"I love you, doll," Midoriya muttered happily, snuggling into you. A soft smile spread across your face. "I love you too, puppy." You replied. He squeaked slightly, perking up. "P-Puppy?" He asked, blushing. You nodded, loving how adorable he was. "Mhm. You're my cute little puppy." You confirmed. 

Midoriya pouted. "Well, you're my doll, so there." He crossed his arms, looking away. You giggled, kissing his cheek softly. He snuggled into your chest, still pouting slightly. You gently held him, smiling. "My adorable Izuku." You muttered, looking down at him. He squeaked again, burying his face further into your chest. "My perfect (Y/N)."