My Explosion Boy {Katsuki Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

Your heart was pounding. He was the only one you'd ever wanted, since the beginning. There was no one else as perfect for you as he was. "I choose Katsuki." You said definitively. Everyone seemed surprised. Why the hell had you chosen that explosive bastard? Bakugo himself had to do a double-take. 

"You... actually chose me?" Bakugo asked, seeming bewildered and confused. You smiled, blushing. "Y-Yeah... I did." You confirmed, too shy to look him in the eyes. You didn't know if this would be something you'd regret or not.

~

"Oi, teddy bear! Come here. I want cuddles." Bakugo demanded. You smiled, giggling slightly. He was a softie when it came down to it. "Alright, alright. I'm here, Katsuki." You replied, laying down next to him. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you in his warm embrace. "You're mine, you got that?" He said in a harsh tone, but you knew he was just insecure.

"All yours, Katsuki. No one else's." You snuggled into his chest happily. Bakugo smiled slightly, happy that you chose him. You were his whole world. He was gentle with you. He didn't want to mess things up. "Fuck, teddy bear. I love you so much." He said quietly, staring down at you lovingly.

You smiled up at him, kissing his cheek. "I love you too, Katsuki." You replied, looking up at your cocky boyfriend. Bakugo hid his smile, looking away. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, dumbass." He growled. You knew he didn't mean it. He loved you more than anything. And it was the same way for you.