Part 73

I storm through the hallway and into the living room that leads to the front door. "Where the hell are you going?" Jimin asks panicking a little at the sudden change in quiet atmosphere. I don't answer him and continue to pass the couches.

"You can't be serious." Namjoon says blocking my way just as Jin has. "I saw the video and you ain't handing yourself over like that." Oh he thinks he is in charge now. "Move! You can't stop me!" I try and push past them but they push back. My blood practically evaporates in my body as I get more and more angry. I continue to shove them away but they grab either one of my arms and drag me back. I try and hit them off but even some of the guards join in pinning me down. "Get the fuck off me!" Ive lost my cool. I'm not thinking straight. I don't want to. If I think, I break down.

"Stop fighting Jungkook! You're not thinking about your actions." Taehyung buts in. "Think about it. You get there and hand yourself in. What's stopping them from killing her? Who is there to make sure she is free? And how the hell are we supposed to get you out after?"

I let my body relax from its previous rigid form. "So what's the plan then? Huh? How are we getting her free?" I ask filling the now silent room. I push off the workers and pace over to the drinks cart, pouring myself a whiskey and slumping in my chair.

I gulp it down and let it burn my throat as he replies. "Namjoon's got a plan." He says, making my attention turn to the man in question. I raise an eyebrow and he nods as if backing up Taehyung.

Y/N POV
"Bambam" I sob. "It hurts." I try and hold my breath to calm down but I cant. Daddy usually helps me do that but he isn't here. "I know sweetie, I know. Just keep calm. Bam is here for you." He speaks as he holds onto his stomach that had been kicked just after the men left. "Can you take a deep breath for me lovely? A deep breath and close you're eyes." I do as he says, holding onto myself as if it's the only thing I have left. "Tell me three things you hear."

"I-I, um... I can hear rain. Outside. I-I think there is a storm."

"Good, and something else."

"I-I hear the metal roof creaking... and the chains. The ones around my ankles." I sniffle and try to gain my composure.

"You can switch sweetheart. I know it isn't nice. But you can switch. Escape it love. Get away from the negative thoughts."

I haven't gone numb as I call it in months. I almost did that one time when those men broke in but Koo stopped me. He must have been so confused. I never got to tell him the other side of me. The one that shuts off everything. It's almost like my soul leaves my body and i become just a breathing lump of flesh and bone. No tears. No emotions. No feelings. Nothing but dull thoughts that point to one direction. That usually being a sinister path.

I mean it's a good idea. Right now at least. I can escape little space. Maybe they will leave me alone if I don't give any reaction to what they do. "Do it if you need to sweetheart. I'll be by your side to guide you." I nod, opening my eyes again. He offers a nod too before I take a deep breath and block out everything. It's almost like a switch. The way I go from a hysterical mess to an unbothered and unreactive body. I know this isn't healthy. And you know, deep down I still feel everything but atleast I'm not the vulnerable little girl I was before. This is my armour. Acting like this protects me from being hurt...

//It's Jungkook's Birthday!!!! And they got #1 for Dynamite!!!! I'm so happy for them. They deserve the world and I just wanna hug them so bad!!!!//