𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜)

Requested by gracebean02

Title: Best Friend's Brother

~I call you up when I know he is at home.
I jump out of my skin when he picks up the phone.
Why can I tell if he's looking at me?
Should I give him a smile?
Should I get up and leave?~

"Come on, Casey! I thought you were better than me!" I mocked, laughing as he straightened his helmet with a huff and hit another puck, this time actually making it into the net.

"Ha! Casey Jones for the winning shot!" he cheered, flashing a toothless grin at me. I smile back as he skates over to me and gives me a noogie, nothing but brotherly love in his grasp.

~I know it's strange, I don't know what I'm thinking.
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend?
I really hope I can get him alone.
I just don't, don't want her to know.~

"Ollie!" I screeched, doing exactly that as I slid over a drain pipe.

"Nice!" Mikey returned, grinning as he almost trips over a crack in the concrete. I immediately burst into laughter and don't notice how he watches me with a bright look in his eyes.

"Not as nice as yours," I smirk, winking at the youngest turtle. He suddenly bursts into laughter, holding himself up by the wall. It startles me, so I take a step back, furrowing an eyebrow at his weirdness.

"Oh, that's good," he chuckles, wiping an actual tear from his eyes as he straightens up to pat me on the shoulder. As he walks by, I fail to see the continuing tears falling from his blue eyes clouded with sadness and secret pain.

~Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
My best friend's brother is the one for me,  
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
A punk rock drummer and he's six-foot three;
I don't want to, but I want to.~

"Your turn, (y/n)," I stand and yawn as Leo makes his way to the other side of the mat. He turns back to see my open mouth and my arms stretching. I hum as my back pops and look back at Leo, sticking my tongue out as I see him staring. He looks away with a blush and grunts, holding his blade out towards me.

"Which one of your katanas is longer?" I wondered innocently as his blade seeks mine. Immediately, he stumbles backwards and laughs nervously, booking it out of the room as I watch him. I chuckle sadly and turn back to the mat, smacking myself on the head.

"Stupid."

~Yeah, I just can't get him out of my mind and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
My best friend's brother is the one for me. B-F-B, B-F-B.
My best friend's brother, my best friend's brother.~

"Wings are designed with the upper surface longer than the longer surface to generate higher velocities on the upper surface because the molecules of gas on the upper surface have to reach the trailing edge at the same time as molecules on the lower surface," I said in one breath as I glared at Donnie, crossing my arms.

"But for a gas we have to simultaneously conserve the mass, momentum, and energy in the flow," he ended my argument in one short sentence. One. Sentence.

"Okay, Mr. Brainiac, what else can you teach me?" I flirted, leaning forward to drag a finger up Donnie's throat. He gulped heavily, falling back onto his chair.

"U-uh well, I can t-teach you about anything else you want to know; Darwin, the theory that love can be programmed-" suddenly, he slammed a hand over his mouth and sprinted from the lab, slamming the door behind him.