𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰

{winter solstice; part two}

hana decided it was best to take iroh back to the ship and let zuko interrogate the village that the avatar had previously been in. she didn't want to watch the village be destroyed. she would've been far too tired to even do anything anyway.

when iroh and hana got back they decided to turn in, hoping that tomorrow would be easier, at least she did.

it wasn't.

she woke up to screaming and she saw fire flying through the air when she looked out her window. she immediately got up, still in her pajamas. she grabbed a robe and tied it around herself.

she began running through the ship, almost bumping into the staff and excusing herself. when she got up deck she saw appa in the air. 

   that's why there is balls of fricken flames flying through the air.

hana walked over to a displeased iroh and an angry zuko. "what the fuck is going on," she screamed at them.

"there's a blockade up ahead. prince zuko wants to run it," iroh informed her.

hana was shocked, "are you insane? we could all be killed and imprisoned!"

"he's not turning around," zuko stated.

"please prince zuko, if the fire nation captures you, there is nothing i can do. do not follow the avatar," he told him.

"zuko! please don't do this," her eyes pleaded with him.

he bowed his head, "i am sorry," he pointed forward towards the blockade, "run the blockade!"

hana's heart sank and she gasped as a fireball fell by the ship created a large wave. she grabbed onto whatever she could find near her.

the engine master soon called out after this wave, "prince zuko, the engines are damaged! we need to stop and make repairs!"

"zuko, please, we can still save ourselves! do not do this!" she begged him.

he ignored hana's pleas, "do not stop this ship!"

they continued ahead even though appa had disappeared. "we're on a collision course!" iroh yelled.

"we can make it!" he responded.

"what in the spirits are you thinking zuko! listen to iroh for fucking once!" she berated him.

he ignored them. their ship easily made it through the blockade. too easily. they calmed down when they made it through, but iroh was thinking. he began stroking his beard.

"what is he up to, uncle? why didn't commander zhao arrest me?" zuko questioned.

iroh began, "because he wants to follow you. he knows you'll lead him to the prize you're both after," he paused, "the avatar."