Jin Ending

"(Y/n)?" I look up at the owner of the voice. I gasp seeing Jin standing there. I didn't want anyone especially him to see me like this.

"Why are you back?" I ask standing up.

I feel my legs wobble and I fall back. I wait for the impact but it doesn't come. I open my eyes and see Jin catching me.

"(Y/n)..." He helps me sit back down on the floor. He looks at me and I get goosebumps.

Suddenly I feel something warm on my lips. I look at Jin and his eyes are shut. I return the kiss and he pulls away, "I'm sorry, I don't know what-"

I stopped him mid sentence and pulled him back into the kiss he started. I can't believe that my crush is kissing me. Maybe he feels the same way.

"(Y/n), this might not be the right time..." he says rubbing the back of his neck. "But, I love you. I have for a while now, but please, don't do this to yourself. You don't deserve it."

I feel tears coming to my eyes. "I..."

"You don't have to say just yet, but please, at least live to tell me the answer." He says smiling and wiping my tears away, "How about we get you fixed up hm?"

I nod and smile wiping my tears.

꧁꧂
It's been years since the incident and Jin hasn't stopped loving me, even though sometimes I cut myself, he always finds me and helps me every time. I sometimes wonder if I am a burden to him. But every time he tells me I'm not.

"(Y/n)! Come down to eat!" I hear Jin shout from the kitchen.

I go down the stairs and sit at the dinner table. "What did you make today babe?" I ask waiting for him to show me what he made.

"Eggs!" He exclaims, "Don't forget that today we're going out with the boys."

"What are we doing?" I take taking a bite from my eggs.

"We're going to the company to plan our comeback, they said they want a big one so we have to plan for a while." He says taking a bite of his eggs.

"Oo, okay, then I wonder what I should wear today..."

"Don't wear anything too short, too revealing or anything with al 'too' in front of it." He says waving his fork at me.

"Hm, why?" I ask teasing him.

"Because those things are only for me."