Will you come with me?

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is so late but I was waaay too busy with school to write :( This chapter will have parts of the book (Half Blood Prince) in it near the end but I won't write them all out because I assume you all know what happens. Enjoy!

After having kissed every part of Harry's body, Draco pulled him out of the shower. they quickly dried themselves and put on underwear and pants. Harry was about grab his sweater when Draco stopped him.

"Leave it," he smiled, "I like looking at you."

Harry kissed him and let his fingers trace Draco's back. He moaned in their kiss and hopped onto the sink, hooking his legs around Draco.

"I will never-" Draco said, roaming his hands over Harry's body, "-get enough of this. Of you."

"I love you." Harry agreed, kissing him again, "I can't believe how easy it is to say that."

"I can't believe how easy it is to hear it." He grinned. "Wanna go to my bed and-"

"Yes. Definitely yes." Harry kissed him and moaned against his lips.

Draco picked him up and Harry laughed. Draco threw him on the bed and was pulled on top by Harry.

"I wish we could do this every day." Draco mumbled in Harry's neck, giving him soft kisses all over.

Harry traced his hand over Draco's back, "We could..."

Draco grinned. "Yeah, sure. I'll just ask the Ravenclaws to throw a party every night."

"No, I mean... Away from here."

Draco lifted his head. "What do you mean, love?"

Harry sat up, taking Draco's hands in his own. "I'm not going back to school next year."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going away... There are some things that I need to do before I can defeat Voldemort."

Draco clenched his jaw.

"I want you to come with me... We can run away. That way we can just be together. And you don't have to hurt anyone... Will you come with me?"

Draco pulled his hands away from Harry's.

"Don't get me wrong, it's sounds amazing, but-"

"But what?"

"I can't. I have no choice, Harry."

"What? Of course you have. I just gave you one."

Draco shook his head. "You don't understand. He'll kill my parents if I don't do it."

"Well, can't they run away too? I'm sure the Order could find them a safe house or something."

"I... I don't know. My mom would probably go. But she won't go unless my father is going... Besides, we don't even have time for that."

"Of course we have time for that, it's an emergency. I'll talk to Dumbledore tonight and you and your family could go tomorrow."

Draco rubbed his temple, his shoulders tensed. Then he whispered. "It's happening tomorrow..."

Harry blinked and frowned at him.

"Snape will tell me more tomorrow afternoon. All I know is that some Death Eaters will come through the Vanishing Clo-"

"No no no," Harry interrupted him, "don't tell me. I mean, you're not going to go through with it, obviously."

"Of course I am."