twelve

jimin who was enjoying and trying to live the awkward atmosphere as taehyung goes along with it.

while seonhui was eating in a hurry she choked in het food, both guys looked at het in worried,

taehyung and jimin both offered her water at the same time as they looked at each other, "here, drink this.", jimin shoves the glass of water in front of her as seonhui grabbed and drinks it.

jimin patted her back, "are you okay?", jimin asked as seonhui nodded.

taehyung, who looks uncomfortable and somehow annoyed, stood up, "i will be going first since it's already late.", he said and bows at the two.

"ah, yes, see you tomorrow mr. kim.", jimin also bowed with a smile.

at that moment seonhui stood up, "i'm also going.", she said as she grabs her bag and began to walk.

third person

taehyung was about to start the car when his eyes caught seonhui walking out of the restaurant alone.

he has this feeling like wanting to talk to her, he still can't figure out why he still want to talk to her even though she forbids him to.

just then, jimin walked out of the restaurant after her and hugged seonhui from behind. this sight wasn't something taehyung expects, although he knows they are a couple, married couple.

taehyung felt a little anger yet confused. he took a big sigh and started engine as he drove away as fast as he could.

"i know you are sad."