Bad Ending

~Authors POV~
BTS walk into the dorm and calls for (Y/n), but there's no response, they split up and start to look for her.

Suddenly, Jungkook screams, "(Y/N)!!"

All of the boys run into the (Y/n)'s and Jungkook's shared bathroom. What they saw horrified them.

(Y/n) is laying here with her back against the bathtub, around her are bottles of empty medications and empty bottles of alcohol. Even vodka.

Jungkook runs over to her and starts to shake her, she isn't waking up. Jungkook puts his hand to find her pulse but there is none.

"Call a fucking doctor!" He shouts, "There's no pulse..."

Namjoon quickly takes out his phone and called emergency services. After around 5 minutes they arrive.

All of the boys are waiting in the living room to find out what happened. One of the paramedics come down the stairs and walks over to the boys.

"Should I tell you all or the leader?" They ask, grim lacing her voice.

"All of us please." Namjoon speaks up.

"She died from a drug and alcohol overdose. We believe it was suicide." She says bowing her head, "We're going to take her to get her examined."

The boys stand and bow to the woman and she bows back. They all immediately start crying.

"She can't be gone." Hobi says wiping his tears.

"But she is, the Grammys are in a week... what do we do?" Jimin says.

꧁꧂
"Please welcome, BTS!"

"Hello everyone, today we have a special performance for you." Namjoon says, "Last week..."

He takes a deep breath, "Last week, our favourite girl passed away, her name was (Y/n)..." He pauses, "Today, we will perform two songs one of them she wrote this for her dad."

They all get into their spots for Spring Day.

In the middle of performing, they all start to cry knowing how much this song meant to (Y/n).

Once the song is over they get ready for the next one. Just One Day...

Once they finish performing they all go back stage and cry their eyes out.

They go back to their seats and the mc starts to talk, "We have introduced something new this year." He starts, "All kpop fans around the world have been distraught over the death of their beloved (Y/n). I know that bts are having a hard time without her as well, so I would like to introduce the 'Posthumous Award' this award is to congratulate an artist after their death for many great things they have done. Here are the nominees."

A slide show comes up and it shows your face, the starts to change to fun moments of you with the boys, you all performing together and just being bts together.

After a few minutes, the slideshow turns off and the mc comes back, "So, I would like to invite bts up onto the stage."

The boys get up and wipe their tears. They head to the stage and everyone is clapping, maybe to try to cheer them up or encourage them.

"So, Bts, your beloved little sister (Y/n) recently took her life." She says handing the microphone to Namjoon as the other members wipe their tears.

"Yes." He says, "We lost her because we didn't notice anything was wrong. She would sometimes get hate and we were always there to help her get through it. But this time we went to a meeting and she said she wasn't feeling well. So I told her to stay home for this one and that the managers will understand." He pauses as tears form in his eyes. "Then..." He takes a deep breath, "Then we arrive home, usually when this happens she'll run up to us and give us a hug asking how it went and if we were hungry. But this time was different. We thought she was upstairs sleeping since it was quite late."

Namjoon takes another pause, "So we called her but nothing happened. We decided to split up and look for her. Jungkook walked into their shared room and into the bathroom. And that's when..." He quickly wipes his eyes, "That's when we found her. Sitting there."

Jimin rubs Namjoon's back trying to calm him down. "(Y/n)-ah, if you're here, we love you so much and we are so sorry you had to do this. I'm sorry I couldn't notice anything, I'm sorry I wasn't a good big brother for you."

"Does anyone else want to say anything?" The mc asks.

All the boys nod, first is Suga, "(Y/n)-ah, I'm sorry, I miss you like crazy. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I'm sorry I thought everything was okay even though you were getting all this hate. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed it the most. Don't worry, Hyung loves you a lot, he will never forget you."

He hands the microphone to Jimin and wipes his tears, "(Y/n)nie. I hope you're happy now, reunited with you family, having fun like you were here before everything happened. I'm sorry I didn't help you, I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out. I love you so much, you are such a strong girl. I miss you so much too."

Slowly all of the boys say what they have to say about you. The award gets handed to them. It has your name written on it.

And now, you're watching over the boys, making sure everything is okay.