Chapter 34

I thought it wasn't very fair to you guys that you had to wait so I'm going to try my best!

~-~-~-~

We've been living in the prison for a while now, almost 3 years. So much has happened in that time.

We lost people, a lot of people. We've gained threats, a man that calls himself the Governor wants the prison to himself. Rumor around the prison says that he'll be coming soon.

Right now me and Daryl are getting ready to go hunting. I'm a bit worried though because we never know when the Governor will come. It'll be the third time he came to the prison to kill us.

"You ready Veronica?" Daryl asks, grabbing his crossbow as I grab mine.

"Yep!" I answer back while zipping up my combat boots.

We walk out of the prison, out of the gates and into the woods.

::::Time Skip::::

After hunting for about an hour, we caught 6 squirrels and 8 rabbits. Daryl and I decide to walk back to the prison once we decide we caught enough.

Walking along the edge of the woods, we hear a car engine. Not only one, but around 5. "Hide!" Daryl whispers/yells as we duck behind a tree.

We look out from behind the tree and see many trucks and cars, along with a tank heading towards the prison. "Shit!" Daryl yells as we run in the same direction.

Once we reach the prison we realize that it was the Governor. "What do we have here?" I hear a voice say from behind me.

I turn around to see a man who is with the Governor, and realize that Daryl is gone. The man takes me by the arm and pulls me in front of all the trucks to see Michone (A/N:Idk if I spelt that right!) and Hershel, both on their knees.

This is the end, the end of my life that I thought would last for eternity.

After the Governor gives a long ass speech about his damn problems (that nobody cares about!), the Governor takes a sword and put it to Hershel's neck.

"Liar" the Governor whispers as he cuts off Hershel's head. I watch Hershel's head as I rolls around on the ground.

As hell breaks loose, I continue to sit there and look at the man's head that I knew for as long as I could remember.

All the sudden, I feel arms wrap around my neck as the person lifts me off the ground, puts a blind fold on me and shoves me into a truck.

Before I get hit with something hard and metal I hear a voice say "I will find you Veronica!"

Carl.

×××××××

I wake up in something that looks to be a train car. I look into the corner to see a man walk out from behind the shadows. "Who are you?!" I ask the man.

"The name's Gareth."

~-~-~-~

Dun dun dunnnnn! Or should I say: Done done donneee!

I feel really sorry for not warning you guys about this but THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!

IM SORRY! BUT DON'T WORRY! THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK! YAY!

*Hides in corner of a train cart* "IM SORRY!"

I wanted to thank you guys for helping me so much along the way! I remember when I started writing this book and it feels like so long ago! It was!

The book should be out next month! What I'm going to do is write the chapters AND THEN I'm going to publish them!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! PLZ READ MY OTHER BOOKS!

~SAMI