Chapter-17

Jimin's pov.

             I groaned in frustration as a  phone call woke me up from a sweet dream about me and Jungkook. We were having the same heated session that we had yesterday.

         " Who the fuck is calling so early," I grumbled answering the call as I picked my phone from the bedside table.

      Excuse me?  Someone said, I didn't recognize the voice and it frustrated me even more.

     " Excuse you, mister," I growled, " I was having a wet dream about my hubby, but your phone call interrupted me. I was... was about to....." I whined, not caring who was behind the line.

          Ermmmm! He cleared his throat,  Sorry to interrupt your wet dream son, but did you enjoy the cake I sent you? I made it.

~ Fuck my life, Mr. JeonI mentally screamed as I recognized his voice.

            " I am so sorry, father!" I mumbled, pressing my lips as I heard him laughing. I didn't know what cake he was talking about, so I lied, " Cake was delicious by the way, the pineapple chunks you put in it, they were adding extra flavor to it," I bluffed.

          Pineapple chunks... Ummmm.. never mind, I can tell you haven't seen the presents Jungkook brought you! Go have a look! He said, I could tell he was smiling brightly. And your wedding suit is also ready, it will be delivered any time soon.

           " My wedding suit," I beamed in glee as Mr. Jeon mentioned my wedding suit. I everyone dream of it and so did I. " Thank you father, I am really grateful for it,"

           Father is a little formal, don't you think? You can call me dad as well,  He said, I blushed like a teenager who got appreciated by her in-laws. Yes, this is how I am and no one can change it.

          " Yes, dad!" I mumbled, getting up from my bed,  ready to go downstairs.

            Okay then, I'll hang up. You can continue your wet dream. Winks winks,"  He comments laughing, as I hit my head on the wall in front of me.

             " Bye," I whispered as I couldn't utter any other word. He chuckled and cut the call with a 'bye,'

             " You are so useless, PARK FUCKING JIMIN," I yelled in embarrassment that I brought to myself. I jogged downstairs to see what Jungkook brought me. He could have bought it for me tomorrow, but I guess someone is trying to be romantic, *winks, winks*.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

   Taehyung's pov.

              " Mom! Can't we delay the wedding? It is too early," I request, sitting on the kitchen shelf as mother was busy preparing lunch, " We only have a week,  we have so many things to do."

               It wasn't like I didn't want the marriage to happen. I already mentally prepared my self and luckily my mind and my heart came to a settlement. But still, it was too early, I was expecting a month but Jungkook insisted it happen as early as possible. I was still unaware of what he was planning to do. Of course, hurting me was on top of his list, but my only wish was not for Jimin to get hurt.

             I was thinking about him and here I saw him jogging down the stairs, whistling.  I can say he was in a good mood as he entered the kitchen, smiling. My gaze shifted to his neck, which was decorated with hickeys. I have already seen them yesterday night, when Jimin returned home, bliss on his face. But this time, I chose not to get jealous and ruin his happy moment. I knew Jungkook was doing all this just to make me jealous, but I chose to ignore it and be happy for my brother this time.