His Frozen-Over Heart {Shoto Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You blushed. There had only ever been one that you wanted. Hesitantly, you pulled your necklace out of your shirt, ringing the bell gently. Everyone seemed confused, except for one person. Todoroki almost smiled, a bright blush coming to his cheeks. "P-Princess, you mean it?" He asked in disbelief. 

You smiled, walking over and hugging him. "Of course, Shoto. You're the only one I could ever want." You answered, burying your face in his chest. He was happier than he'd ever been, holding you gently. "Thank you, butterfly. Thank you so much." 

~

Todoroki was as gentle and kind as ever. He really did treat you like his princess. It was like the first time all over again. He barely ever even raised his voice. It was clear that he was doing his best to be as good to you as he could, not wanting to be anything like his father. He was too scared to lose you.

"Princess?" Todoroki asked as he held you to his chest. You looked up at him. "Hm?" You hummed in response, enjoying the warmth his body gave off. He was looking down at you, softly smiling. "Thank you for choosing me." He said lovingly. You smiled and giggled. "Of course. I love you, Shoto." You replied.

"I love you too, princess."