~|♡12♡|~

Taylin unlocked the door to their room, then opened it to reveal a mess of clothes in a corner on the floor, a sleeping girl in a bed, cigarettes in an ash tray on the night stand and the TV on, blaring some show I didn't recognize.

"Sorry for the mess. I tried to clean up a little bit ago but then Yasmin ended up having a bit of a tantrum." Tay said somewhat quietly.

"That's alright. It happens." Daddy replied, holding onto my hand while I stayed silent.

Taylin went over and gently woke up Yasmin, her name was. Right?

She looked upset to be woken up and even more upset when she saw that her caregiver had guests over.

I quickly clutched onto daddy's arm, getting very nervous that she wouldn't like me.

She mumbled something to Taylin and they started a quiet conversation.

"We could always wait in the hall if you'd like." Daddy suggested.

"No, that's alright. She's just gotta get up is all."

I saw what Taylin was talking about as they drew the covers back, seeing a dark blue sweater on Yasmin as well as black and white striped thigh highs.

She also seemed to have quite a few piercings on her face, and in her ears.

"What're you staring at?" She almost yelled, obviously noticing I was looking at her.

I quickly looked away and felt a tear prick my one eye while I went completely behind daddy.

"Yasmin! That is no way to speak to a guest. Apologize this instant." Taylin responded.

"Sorry." She mumbled angrily.

Daddy turned to look at me while I tried to hide the fact that I was on the verge of a breakdown.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Remember what Taylin said? She doesn't like being woken up. Do you want a daddy hug?" He asked, offering a hug.

I almost took the opportunity, but I didn't want Yasmin to say anything, so I didn't.

Maybe she was just sleepy. I know I get cranky when I'm sleepy.

When we turned back around, Yasmin was somehow already dressed. That was quick.

I didn't look at her too long. But for the few seconds I did glance at her, I saw she was wearing some red, black, and grey striped leggings with chains or something hanging at her hip. She also had on a black tank top with some image on it that I didn't get to see.

"Alright! Do you two want to get to know each other before we head off? I have something to discuss with Kyle, but you guys can play if you'd like."

I whimpered slightly at the thought of being alone.

Taylin came over to me and told me, "hey, dont worry, if you need us, we will be right in the next room. Okay?"

I looked at them and nodded, then I gave daddy a hug before he went with Taylin into the next room.

I stood awkwardly by the door where daddy and I were.

"So. Taylin said you're a little too?" She said with a little bit of snarkiness in her tone.

I nodded.

"Do you talk?"

"Y-yeah.."

"What's your age?"

"Big or little?"

"Little."

"Two to fourish."

"Pfft." She scoffed slightly.

I looked away, "yours..?" I asked hesitantly.

"Eight."

I nodded and sat on the floor, going through my bag and finding the two dolls I brought with me, Rapunzel and Tiana. My favorites.

"You still play with dolls?" Yasmin asked, slightly rude.

I ignored her, thinking it was the right thing to do. I just played with my princesses.

"Hey. I'm talking to you." She said, though I could hear the pout in her tone.

"I'm talking to you!" She exclaimed, pushing me back into the wall, as it made a loud thump when it hit.

The whimpering started as expected, as I started to sit back up, but then Yasmin rushed over to me and covered my mouth so that my noises were muffled and she had her knees on either side of me. I had tears in my eyes again and was trying to get her off of me.

"Shit! Don't cry. I'm sorry! Just please don't cry!"

But it was too late, the tears already started to fall. The two caregivers rushed into the room after hearing the loud noise coming from my head hitting the wall and I can imagine the sight they saw was not great for Yasmin's sake.

"Yasmin Grace! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Taylin exclaimed rushing over to us, taking Yasmin off of me quickly.

I let out a loud cry as daddy ran to me and picked me up.

"Oh baby, sh sh sh. It's going to be okay. Daddy's here."

I clutched tightly onto him and kept crying. I heard Taylin getting upset with Yasmin asking what was happening, why she was doing it, etc. 

I calmed down to small cries and sniffles as daddy had a look on his face that said something like "oh god.."  as he looked behind me, so that got me scared.

There was a moment when everything was silent.

Then, after a minute or two, "baby? How about you tell me the time when you got your Rapunzel doll?"

I tilted my head, but complied, deciding to tell him, "w-well, she was a gift from my grandma when I was teeny tiny. She's gone now.. so I remember her though Punzel! And it makes me happy to think about her." I said through sniffles.

Silence. Again. You could hear a pin drop. Not even Yasmin made a sound. And she was just flailing her arms screaming.

I looked behind me and looked at Taylin who was looking at something on the floor.

When I looked at the floor I felt more tears prick my eyes.

My Rapunzel doll, broken into three different pieces. My heart along with it.

"Sky..?" Kyle asked, concerned.

I just stared with silent tears streaming as I climbed down and picked her up, sitting on my knees as I was holding her close, even if in three pieces.

"Sky.. I'm so sorry baby.."

"How did it happen?" Taylin asked, probably looking at Yasmin.

But I couldn't take my eyes off of the tiny bits of plastic on the floor.

"I-I um.." I heard a small voice start, "I stepped on it.." she responded truthfully which only made me cry more.

"On purpose?" Taylin asked.

"No! Not on purpose. Never."

Kyle came and wrapped his arms around me, trying to calm me down.

"This was all I had left of her.." I said with a cracked and hurt voice.

"I know baby. But it was an accident. I know it's important to you, but im not sure what we could do."

"Fix her.. p-please.." I whimpered, turning to him.

"Baby.. I don't know how."

I fell into his chest and just cried.

I didn't know what else to do.

Word Count: 1,171

DOUBLE UPDATEEE