Movie date✨

I couldn't fall asleep after I got home. I kept thinking about bakugo. I mean it also was only like 9:00.

I get up and go down stairs for a snack.

Surprisingly my aunt was down there to watching a movie.

"Oh hey when did you get home?" I said opening the fridge.

"Oh not that long ago just about an hour or so. But I'm leaving for another work trip tomorrow ." She said looking up at me from her movie.

"Aww ok. You've been gone a lot recently." I said concerned.

"Ya works been pretty hectic lately."

"Well I hope you get to stay home soon for a longer time."

I got my snacks and went back upstairs.

Incoming call from bakugo*
Answered *

"Heyy what's up?" I said while eating my chips and water.

"Can you come outside in like 5 mins?" He said looking down.
"Um ya I guess so. Why what's up?" I said concerned.

"Nothing just be outside."

"Um ok I'm going rn." I said hanging up.

I had a big tshirt that went down to mid thighs and some shorts on that you couldn't see.

I waked outside and there he was.

"Hey . So what did you want for me to come outside at 9:00." I said crossing my arms.

"I just felt like I had to ask in person. And I don't live far I'm a couple houses down." He said sitting in my porch stairs.

"Ok well get on with it. Say what you need to say."

"I just wanted to know if you want to go to the movies with me tomorrow." He said while blush covered his whole face.

"Oh. Yeah of course why not. Is anyone else going or?"

"No. Do you want other people to come?"he scoffed.

"No it's ok it can just be us."

"Ok. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:00." He said standing up from my porch.

"Ok see ya then bakugooo." I said while I patted his chest and walked by him.

I run to my room so fast and launch into my bed.

"Aghhhhhhhhahahahahxbcnfjdn!" I screamed into my pillow kicking my feet back and forth.

Kaki came bursting in my room, "(y/n) is everything alright I can hear you from my room?!"

I smiled lifting my head out of pillow turning to him. "Everything is perfect."

" I know that smile." He said smirkingly.

"So who is it? A friend? A guy or a girl?" He asked sitting at the foot of my bed.

I told him everything even this kinda stuff. We are really close.

"It's a boyyyy." I said still smiling as I sit up criss crossed.

"What's his name?" Kaki asked raising a brow.

"His names bakugooo. And he has blonde hair and he's tall, he has a bad temper but he's nice to me." I said while leaning my head on his shoulder.

"He asked me to go to the movies with him tomorrow. Can I go?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

"Well duh. How can I say no. But you gotta come home when it ends. Don't be sneaking off to his house and doing 'stuff'".He said while starting to stand up .