𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You stared at your three-year-old with squinted eyes

You stared at your three-year-old with squinted eyes. He stared back at you, his e/c eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Say ahh," you opened your mouth once again as an example.

Your three-year-old giggled but shook his head in refusal.

You huffed, feeling tired. For the past quarter of an hour, you had been trying in vain to feed your little boy. The toddler kept throwing out any of the baby food that could enter his cute little mouth.

"Madam, the master is asking for you to come down to the living room."

You looked back at your maid, nodding.

"I see. Please feed him for me, Maria. Be gentle."

The mousy maid nodded, an insincere smile on her face as she gazed at your leaving figure with watchful eyes. She looked back at the baby food you left behind, causing her to furrow her brows with a frown.

As you were climbing down the last steps of the ornately decorated spiral staircase, the living room came into view, along with your husband. You smiled as you walked up to him before taking a seat beside the dark-haired man on the plush white sofa.

"How did the meeting go, Jan?" you asked, leaning against him and gently placing a hand on his thigh. He wrapped an arm around you in return.

"It went pretty smoothly. Banri has proven himself to be quite capable."

Your husband's husky voice vibrated through his chest, causing a contented purr to escape from your mouth as you nuzzled up against him further. Jan patted your head with a small smile.

"I told you to believe in him, didn't I? First impressions are often wrong."

You paused before continuing, "Like when we first met, I thought you were a total snob."

Jan raised a dark thick brow at you, a mischievous light glinting swimming in the shimmery, silvery pools of his eyes.

"Is that right? So you ignored me at first because of that assumption?"

You giggled in response.

"That and because you are way too handsome."

Jan looked adorably confused at your words, his eyes prompting you to continue.

"Handsome husbands just bring trouble. Once a guy is balding and fat, no woman will come his way unless he's offering them money or something..." you mumbled.

Your husband smiled sardonically, causing you to pout.

"So you want me to be fat and balding? Is that why you keep trying to make me overeat? And also why you pull my hair so hard when we ma-"