Chapter 26: Make up by Partying & bring Mivozene because that is a good idea

I wondered what would happen if things were different.
What would it be like.
Would I still meet her in the same circumstances.

Seivon Rivers

      "So this is where the so-called demon is?" Melody spoke up breaking the silence.

     "That is what they claim." We were moments and minutes away from the room.  I was about to find out if it was her and who she really was.

      "I am telling the truth!  There was someone there. But I could not tell who it was or what it was because it all of the sudden got dark." Dark huh?  Can she mess with light or was it a spirit?

      "They even said some creepy things just right as the lights turned off." Creepy? 
      I am not one to judge someone, but they seem to get creeped out by anything.

     "All we could see was an eye that was glowing redish pink."  She had a second eye. 
     Wait is it not normal to have two eyes, but it would switch between marine blue as she would call it to magenta.

     "More like Magenta." There they go.  Now they are getting their colors right.

     "Somebody in here?!"  I called stepping into the room much to the two girls dismay.  Oh they were freaking out.  It was honestly hilarious.

     Melody turned on the light switch that flickered when it turned on.

      "The purple haired one is the demon!" The first girl exclaimed.  In front of us bending down was Miracine.
      What

       "What?  D-demon?  Where?!"  Miracine freaked out entirely jumping feet in the air.

      I looked over at Melody who was grinning.  What is with her?

     "Wait this entire time she has been a spirit?" Melody looked at me with that face I began to recognize a little too well. 
      The 'are you dumb' look was the one she gave me.  Yeah that was something dumb to say.  But if she not a spirit then what is she?

     "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She smiled.  "I accidentally dropped my.....books?" 
     She was still turned around.  She seemed to be hiding something.

       "Are you hiding something?" I asked her.  For some reason seeing her lifted my mood, it was not like she was the mermaid or anything.  Well I don't think so, right?

    "What?  Me?  Well maybe I am....Maybe I am waiting for someone, maybe I am waiting for that person to open their eyes and realize what is in front of them..." She whispered secretly.
     Okay what is this nonsense?  She began to go passed us.

   "Wait!" She turned around.

    "No, I do not need help with any studying right now if that is what you were going to ask."  I wasn't even thinking about that. 
      What she said it was just strange.   Maybe she decided to actually be herself.

     "I was going to ask if you....want to come with me and Mel?" Come with me and Mel that is the most idiotic thing I'd ever said. 
      Why am I acting like this?  It isn't because the last time I spoke to her is it?

      Melody gave me a funny look but then proceeded to say,"I am going to a party.  Seivon will also be going.  You want to come?" Melody thank you for that.

    "Uhhh sure...What is a party?" Did I hear that correctly?

     "Ummm something people go to for fun.  You know dancing, games, hanging out, movies, ect?" Melody quickly said.