𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘐𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘐𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

AN OLD AND GREYING KING silently sat upon his throne with his wrinkled hands folded together in a flexible hold, dressed in royal robes of various shades of bright green that hung over him loosely, while he stared down at the group of rather young teens with a curious look in his eyes. He hummed in question as they were all forced onto their knees by several of his loyal guards. They were all now ready for whatever questioning they were about to go through—all for a batch of cabbages.

"Your Majesty," the main guard in front of them bowed before the King, "These juveniles were arrested for vandalism, traveling under false pretenses, and malicious destruction of... cabbages," he informed the King, motioning down towards the three teens, who all looked rather nervous about this situation they had gotten themselves into.

The cabbage merchant glared over at them with hatred in his eyes, "Off with their heads! One for each head of cabbage!" he shouted in anguish as his face turned red.

"Silence! Only the King can pass judgment," the main guard informed the furious merchant, "What is your judgment, sire?" he asked as he turned his attention back to the monarch that sat in front of him, waiting for an answer.

"Throw them..." the King paused as he looked over the four of them, watching while they all stared at him with pleading looks in their eyes, and then, he continued speaking, "-a feast!" he exclaimed, smiling brightly as he stood up from his throne, and began to walk away from them as they guards took them off the ground and pushed them after the King.

The guards quickly stepped to the side of a doorway as the King entered before they forced all four of the teenagers into the room. Elua frowned in confusion as they were all seated at the end of a rather long table with servants rushing to bring out plates of food. She had to admit, it was half expected of this King to just throw them all into a prison hold, or make them serve some sort of community service at the least. This was about the strangest passing of judgment that she had ever witnessed in her entire life.

"The people in my city have gotten fat from too many feasts," the King told them as he looked at them from the other side of the table, "So, I hope you like your chicken with no skin," he said with a laugh, snorting in between breaths, and smiling at his joke.

Aang gave a small and nervous smile back, "Thanks... but I don't eat meat."

The King hummed in response, "How about you? I bet you love meat," he asked with his gaze pointed towards Sokka, who had already begun to eat, happily devouring the food that had been placed in front of him.

"Is it just me..." Katara paused as she leaned closer to Elua, "-or is this guy's crown a little crooked?" she mumbled, making a 'crazy' motion with her hand, which made Elua nod in agreement with a look of dread in her eyes.