Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"There have been so many people who have said to me, 'You can't do that,' but I've had an innate belief that they were wrong. Be unwavering and relentless in your approach." - Halle Berry

Kiara's Point of View: The moment I was having fun with Coco I saw my 2 brothers. Walking through the mall holding a picture with me and the girls face on it. I also saw Coby, Kadin, and Keba with them following them like a little duckling. A woman pointed in our direction and me and my brothers make eye contact.

"Come on Coco we gotta go get the girls and leave NOW!"

I pulled her and hide in a store that leads to the play pin.

"KIARA STOP RUNNING!!" Jordan and Trey are closing on us and I start coughing and almost trip.

Coco grabs me and holds me up. "Come on girl lets hide in the men's store near the playpen. The unlikely place is always the safest."

We hide in the Men's store and see Jordan and Trey running past us. We breathe a sigh of relief.

"Come on we gotta hurry and get the girls."

Dragging her across the hall we quickly go to the assistant and ask for our girls.

"Just hold on a minute the girls are coming."

Then she goes to the back to grab the girls.

I keep nervously checking over our shoulder and holding Coco's hand tightly that she pinches me.

"Calm down, they are gone ok just relax a little it will be a while before they come back."

I start relaxing until I remember something crucial.

"You remember that there were 2 other boys and a girl with them."

She shakes her head yes.

"That was Coby, Kadin, and Keva."

"Yes what about it?"

"SO WHERE ARE THEY??!!!" I almost shriek in terror and stress.

Coco's pupils dilate and just when we were going to freak we saw the girls coming. Before they could smile we grabbed them and ran to the exit.

"What's wrong sis?" Joy asks, tripping on her feet.

I pick both of them and put one on my back and one in my front while Coco grabs Amera and puts her on her back.

"They are here we have to go!"

Passing through the people we are in the parking lot and we are almost in our car when we hear Keva shriek.

"She's almost leaving!!"

We panic and run as I open the back seat and trunk. We dump the girls in the van and the bags in the trunk.

Slamming the trunk I throw Coco the keys as I see Kadin and Coby 10 paces away from us. The anxiety I felt almost made me weak in the knees.

"START THE FUCKING CAR!!"

When she's in I try to open the van door when my back is slammed against the car.

"Missed us sweetheart?" Kadin says, smirking in triumph.

I hear the girls banging the backseat crying and hear Coco about to get out.

"Not as much as you would now."

I kick him in his crotch and he groans. I see Keva and Coby so close I can practically feel the anger off of them.

I kicked Kadin out of the way and rush in the car.

"COCO DRIVE NOW!!"

I see Coby and Kadin banging on the window scaring the girls in the back. We drive off and I see my brothers staring at us through the window.

"Where do you wanna go now?"

I responded to Coco, "As of this point? ANYWHERE BUT HERE!"

I look in the back seat, "Girls are you alright?"

Amera looked like she was crying, and so was Lovely and Joy.

"They're not going to take us back right? We're never going back right?"

Lovely asks with tears streaming down her face.

Coco sternly tells the girls.

"They are never taking you back, we are family and it's going to stay that way. Family fights for each other and me and Amera will fight for you guys."

I smile at her and then to the girls.

"Did you girls eat yet?"

Shaking their head Amera explains.

"We only got 3 chips and 2 juice boxes."

"Ok when we get to Georgia I'll get you guys some lunch and some snacks that will last until at least 16 hours."

"Ok sis can I use your phone?"

Amera asks, making me smile.

I hand Amera my phone. "Don't let it go dead. If it does here is the charger. Girls don't break your iPhone chargers because that's the only one you have."

"You take a nap I'll let you know when we are in another state or I'm refilling gas. You looked stressed and took a break."

I smiled tiredly thanking her and prepared myself to take a nap, with a lot flowing through my mind.