𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I'm currently living with Jahlil against my freewill but he said until he finds out who broke into my apartment and planted those pictures it would be best if I stayed with him.

I didn't like it but he was right. I had to put aside my pride and think about the safety of my baby.

"I just don't understand who would do something like that." Kayl said as we sat in the living room going through her baby clothes.

"I do." Harmonee plopped down on the couch. "Who." I eyed her.

"Aint it obvious? It's clearly Briella."

"I ain't even think of that... I wanna fight that hoe." I stood up and put on my gym shoes.

"Jahlillllllll!" Kayl yelled causing me to smack my lips at her and begin moving faster.

All I heard was footsteps coming down the stairs causing. "The fuck you calling me like that for." He looked around until his eyes landed on me.

"The fuck you doing?"

"Going for a drive." I grabbed my keys.

"No she not she trynna go Fight Briella." Harmonee rushed out.

"For what?"

"Cause Harmonee said It was pretty obvious that Briella had something against Meila and said that Briella Probably was the one that slipped into her apartment and put those pictures in there." Kayl headed towards me.

"Meila go upstairs right now."

"No sh-"he interrupted me "Aht none of that take yo ass upstairs and go to sleep or some cause you doing too much."

"You fucking her again ain't you?" I tested up.

"Bruh go upstairs."

"If you fucking her again while trynna be with me knowing we got a baby on the way then tell me wassup and I'll leave." I cried even harder.

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑😑

"Bruh I'm not fucking that girl. I don't want you to go, but shit do what you want but I ain't letting you fight that girl on the simple fact that you pregnant with MY baby." He semi yelled at me.

I looked at Kayl and Harmonee but they looked off into the other direction.

Realizing that my friends blood pumped pussy I took my emotional ass upstairs.
—-

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 "𝑩𝒓𝒊" 𝑮𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏

As I laid across my bed watching my growing belly I couldn't help but think about how I don't know who my baby daddy is.

There was truth to Jahlil never really getting hard when we had sex... nor does he ever really nut when we have sex. Which I never understood why cause I thought that I was attractive.

I'm not gonna lie seeing him with Amelie really hurts my heart cause she's getting everything that I've ever wanted. I wanted to have Jahlil's baby, I wanted live with him, I wanted to be accepted by his friends ... I wanted all of that.

I got up and took a picture and posted on Instagram.

Liked By Ursula.g and 897,567 Others.
Briella.g I can't wait to meet you babygirl🌸
Comments disabled.
—-
As soon as I posted the picture I got a phone call from my brother.

"Hello."

"Yea I planted the pictures in her house."

"Please leave that girl alone... I get It I was jealous at first but I have something well someone to look forward to now." I honestly don't know why my brother did that.

Like I know that I vented to him but I didn't expect him to do something like that.

"Yeah whatever." He hung up.

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.
—-
𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝗹 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿.