Worst Best Friend

"Look Y/N isn't he hot?. I'd let him do me sideways".

The sigh came from my best friend Z. My best friend who happened to be gay and desperate.

I rolled my eyes as I looked over at his puppy sad look. He was quite a beauty. Short but pretty. With dark skin and gleaming green eyes.

A feminine look, but a wild personality, that was Z.

"Z you seriously need to get your priorities straight". I say snickering as I gulp down my soda.

We were sitting in the park, on a clear Saturday afternoon, boredly people watching.

Z was hungrily scouting out any cute boys our age.

"Y/N. This isn't about just me. This is about the purpose of life. And sex". He said seriously looking at me his green eyes narrowing.

I look up at the blue sky.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Remind me why we're friends again?" I sigh as the voices of nearby kids echo.

"Because you love me". Z says in a dreamy tone going back to his scouting.

"You know, by the point we're going to be mistaken for pedophiles". I say getting up and tossing my can into a nearby recycling bin.

"We're 17. And there's plenty of other teens who go here like... oh my god yes". He said his voice suddenly getting husky as I sit back down next to him.

I look to where he's avidly looking.

A family has entered the park.

Two of them were male teenagers both who looked around our age.

And damn they were hot. I didn't blame Z for drooling his ass off.

"Perfect. Just wonderful. Two for both of us". Z says in a delighted tone.

"Dude. They're probably straight",

Z glares at me and hisses ," No guy that hot is completely straight".

I look at the two boys. They look alike so I'm assuming they're twins.

They talk to an older woman (probably their mom) and a little girl who dashed to the sand pit.

Both of them are tall, with dark hair, and Asian features. They looked mix if anything. And they were pretty hot.

Both of them looked like they were complaining. But then their mom pointed with an irritated look, to the bench right next to Z and I.

"Oh my god. They're coming over".

As Z froze up nearly grabbing my shoulder, the two boys grumpily walked over, one of them pulling out his phone and browsing it as he walked.

The other one looked over at me. His eyes were a light brown. And he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked me over.

I gave him a small wave and he gave me a smile.

Damn

He had a dimple in his left cheek. It seemed to just make his attractiveness stand out even more.

He muttered something to his brother as Z was nearly hyperventilating next to me.

They both sat at the bench next to us. And the twin who had smiled at me was still looking at me.

He looked like he was deciding on whether or not to come over.

I let out a small laugh at his expression.

"Hey Z. Wanna go say hi?" I say glancing at my nervous friend.

Z bit his lower lip and looked at me fearfully. For all the talk he spewed, he was actually a really shy guy, always fearful to talk too any other man.

I get up and ignore Zs squeaks. I step over to the twin and gave him another smile.

"Hey. I'm Y/N. That's Z over there. You guys wanna hang with us?" I say as the other twin looks up from his phone.

He gives me a dubious look but his twin seems delighted.

"Sure! I'm Rui. This is brother Matt". He says nodding to his almost disgusted looking brother.

As I smile at them, deep down I feel grossed out.

The disgust nearly filling me to the brim and spilling over.

See I have a secret.

A secret that I'm not proud off.

Well maybe two rather than one.

As I chatted with the Rui, I felt like vomiting all over his pretty face.

See I hated other guys.

I never really knew why and I never understood why it was when I hung out with Z.

Till I realized I was in love with Z.

And do you know how hard it is, to be in love with your best friend, who happens to be gay?

It's extremely hard.

And the worst part is the jealousy. The extreme jealousy that I seem to have.

The jealousy that ruins everything for me.

See that's my second secret.

I get so jealous I end up killing any guy who likes Z.

And honestly speaking, this is my own personal hell, with my own emotions that seem to be completely wild.

This story of mine that can't seem to be controlled.

I'm really just the Worst Best Friend.