|T W E N T Y S E V E N|

Jungkook pushed y/n's hair back to behind her ear and looked at her dead in the eyes. "My father, he captured BM and has 30 men guarding the area and I have my men protecting Jseph and Somin as they work." He stands upward and tsks.

"Your father is such a coward, he really needs 30 men to protect one man, Stupid." Jungkooks hands make his way to his hips, where he rested them.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and makes a call. "Get them here. . .I'm aware. . .drop it and send only 10 men for this." Putting his phone back in the pocket it came from, he looks back at Y/n.

His head tilted to the side and he smiled at her. "Now, lets go, sweet doll." He said so simply.

He got into his own car and y/n and Jiwoo drove back to the location after the quick moment the girl needed with Jungkook.

Jungkook drove beside Y/n to the place . "He is something else, Y/n." Jiwoo almost sounded like she was confused. "What did you think he would be, a rude person?" Y/n chuckled a little. "No, I thought he would be just more content with you around others. Honestly, I still think he is a brutal, insane, man who loves touring the most, but he seems to have a soft spot for you." She winks.

Y/n sighed. "We're here." Jiwoo looked from Y/n to the place they were before. The 10 men Jungkook called for emedently emerged from their cars and fired to the men in the tree filled area.

Jiwoo got out her phone when it buzzed. "Somin said we need to hurry! They hacked the security cameras and BM has little time!" She spoke as the two got our of the car.

Jungkook stood with his gun out and ran infront of Y/n and Jiwoo into the forest while the two girls behind him hurried to BM.

The lights from the 10 men led the way to the building. Jiwoo took the chance and kicked the door open while Jungkook and Y/n shielded her.

Heavy foot steps could be heard heading to the three. "Take Jiwoo inside and find BM. I'll stay here and keep a look out." Y/n said to Jungkook. "You're not staying out here alone." Jungkook shook his head as he did not like that idea.

"Jiwoo, will need a eye for here while she is breaking his chains! I'll be just fine, go!" Jungkook was unhappy with this idea. He never listened to others and yet he had to trust his girls words.

"Don't do something stupid." Jungkook kissed here forehead quickly and left after Jiwoo.

Y/n's eyes went straight to the bullet that went right past her in less than a second.

She can hear four men coming from the trees. She can only rely on the sounds in the dark now.

In the building.

"Over here!" Jiwoo said to Jungkook. She found BMs ring on the ground infront of a door. Jungkook jiggled the door knob and it didnt open.

He took a step back and pushed Jiwoo back with him. He shot one fire to the door and it flung open. The smell of fresh blood reeked their noses.

Jiwoo stepped in the room and saw an unconscious man on the cold hard ground.

Her heart beating fast for that man, she kneeled by him. Three men laying dead in the room in their own blood. BM was tight in chain on his wrists and ankles.

Jungkook searched the dead body for keys and found them. "He handed them to Jiwoo while he felt BM for a pulse.

A fresh coat of tears filled the worried girls eyes. She never cryed, and when she did it was for a darn good reason. In this case it was love.