Don't Say Anything Stupid (sorry pete thats physically impossible for tony)

Hey! Chaps kinda short sry. Got the idea from @d-a-m-n (https://my.w.tt/sYs0WemRp9)

Peter Parker was sitting in calc. He wasn't really paying attention (he already knew most of the topics they were covering). Then Back in Black by AC/DC cut through the silence of the room. It took Pete a second to realize it was his phone. Only one person had that ringtone.

"Parker!" Ms. Johnson called, "You know the rule, answer it on speaker."

Taking a deep breath, he pressed the green button.

Hey kid are you busy right now?

Peter fidgeted nervously, "Yeah actually. It's the middle of calc, you're on speaker in front of my whole class so don't say anything stupid."

Oh I thought it was lunch.

"It's alright Mr. Stark." A few people gasped when they finally figured out where they knew that voice from.

Tony kid. Tony. Anyway, I was just gonna ask if you were free this afternoon. I'm working on Mark 56 (idk how many he has at this point) of the Iron Man suit. I blew something up and I could really use another set of hands.

"Yeah I'd love to come over!"

Sweet. I'll send Happy to pick you up. Wanda's cooking tonight, any requests?

"Her curry is always good!"

Ned spoke up, "Ms. Maximoff's cooking? Could you snag me a bowl?"

Peter laughed, "Ill try."

Betty Brant spoke up, "Wait Wanda Maximoff as in Scarlet Witch?"

"Yeah. She's a great cook." Peter smiled nervously.

Hey kid Thor just asked if he could bring his brother. You good with that?

"Loki?" Peter asked excitedly, a few students had some pretty panicked faces. MJ was happily sketching.

Yep.

"I'd love to see him again!"

Another one of Peters classmates spoke, "Isn't he a bad guy?"

Peter shook his head, "No he's good now."

Flash was fed up, "How does Penis know the Avengers?!"

What did he just call you?! You could practically taste the anger through the phone.

"Peter." Peter corrected quickly, "He said Peter."

He better have. Peters my personal intern and pretty close friends with me and the other Avengers.

Flash was fuming. MJ switched to sketching his face. Then a loud yell came from Peters phone.

SON OF A BITCH!

Ms. Johnson looked mortified, Mj started another sketch. "Mr. Stark, Steve doesn't like that kind of talk. What happened?"

It exploded AGAIN! Call me when your in the car. Bye kid.

"Bye Mr. Stark!"

The phone beeped. The class sat in silence for a solid minute. Then the beep rung and shook them all out of their trance.

"That's Lunch!"

Byeeeeee!