Final exam (part 2)

"Eh!? What are you doing here!?"

Your double didn't say anything as a smirk came over her face.

"You promised me a fight, banana brain." She said as she dropped your teacher. He gasped for air, crawling away as your double started approaching you.

You took a step back while looking around for anyone else in the area before looking back at your double.

"It's too early! Also, I'll be the one getting in trouble if we do this! This isn't part of the rules, evil me!" You said while making the 'time out' gesture.

"And? Why the hell are you telling me this as if I'm supposed to care?" You scoffed before stopping in front of you.

"Let me make this clear. I haven't had a good fight in years. I live in a shitty world that I can't change despite being a fucking god there. I have a psychotic bitch of a mother that hates my guts. I WANT to do this NOW." As you said the last word, you punched your heroic self in the face, creating a shockwave.

While you weren't sent flying like the other expected, you still FELT it.

A familiar feeling crept onto your cheek as your villainous self kept her fist glued to your face.

"Ah-" you said before stumbling back and holding your cheek.

While it wasn't overwhelming, it still took you by surprise.

In fact, it took both of you by surprise. Villainous you looked down at her steaming fist in wonder.

"That... hurt." Both of you said in unison.

You both stared at each other with an overwhelming sensation. A feeling of thrill, adrenaline, pain, and so much more.

A smile crept on your villainous self's face as she slowly lowered her fist. Before she could land another punch, you kicked her in the stomach, sending large waves of air everywhere.

She held her stomach, stumbling backwards before falling to her knees.

"Oh... Hohohoho..."

Looking back up at you, she stood up before holding a fist up.

"...Finally... a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!" She said as her sharp grin widened.

"No wait-" you said before getting pinned to the ground. She reared her fist back, only to receive a punch to the boob.

"Ah! You fucking bitch!!!" She exclaimed as she fell to her side, clutching her boob.

"You dirty little slut... that was a cheap shot!" She glared up at you as you stood over her.

"Dude, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to-"

She kicked you in the crotch.

While you didn't have balls, it still hurt like a-

"Motherfucker!" You yelped as you clutched your area.

You both writhed in agony, oblivious to the damage done around the two of you.

The buildings around you were nearly totaled.

The teachers gathered in an area far from the two of you. Nezu counted all of the teachers and asked if everyone was alright.

"Wait, someone's missing!" Nezu exclaimed, noticing the lack of noise and extrovertedness.