Chapter 5

Jungkook pov

Right now we are at the airport. I feel like I want to tease my tae now. So messaged Yoongi hyung telling him to call me. A moment later I got a call from Yoongi hyung.

‘Hello hyung. What’s wrong?’

Yoongi: ‘are you asking me what’s wrong? You’re the one who texted me telling me to call you? What’s wrong with you?’

‘Oh really hyung. Oh what should I do? I mean I can’t cancel our honeymoon. Do I really need to be present for the meeting?’

While talking I looked at tae and he kinda looked worried and pissed at the same time. It’s fun to see him like that.

Yoongi: ‘Yah what nonsense are you spouting? If you call to waste my time I’m going to hang up'

‘Ok hyung I’d come to the meeting. What should I do? After all I’m the CEO, my presence is required.’ I said while faking a sad tone. Yoongi hyung sounded angry that he hanged up the call.

I faced taehyung and he asked me what’s the matter.

‘I'm sorry baby but they need me to be in the office. I guess I’ll have to cancel the trip.’

‘Fine. You go to your office and do your work. Why did you marry me if you were going to abandon me like this. You should have married work instead.’ Taehyung said angrily. I thought I should stop here or else I will ruin our trip.

‘Give me my passport and the ticket I’ll go alone wherever you have planned to go. I don’t need you’

‘I’m sorry tae. Plz don’t be angry. I was trying to pull a prank on you.’

‘What did you just said? Pull a prank. Yah do you think this is a joke. You ruined the mood you know.’ Taehyung said angrily and people were looking at us.

After that no matter how much I talked with tae he just gave me silent treatment. Aish I just ruined the perfect day with a stupid prank. I felt like smacking myself.

When it was time to board the plane Taehyung angrily walked away with me following him like a lost puppy. We sat on our seat and Taehyung fell a sleep while I keep on looking at him.

After 11 hours

We’re almost close to landing so I decided to wake Taehyung up. He slept during the whole flight. I just woke him up for the meals. After eating he slept right away.

‘Tae baby wake up. We’re going to land’. Hearing that he woke up and rubbed his eyes blink away his sleep and looked out of the window without even acknowledging me. I pouted how he has been ignoring me. I deserve it for messing with his mood. But he should know that I like to tease a lot. He knows my playful side. He is so sensitive.

‘Tae, baby stop ignoring me. This is not the first time I’m pranking you. I thought you’re used to my pranks. Come on don’t ignore me.’

He sighed and looked at me and said ‘You better not try to pull a prank on me during our holiday’.

‘ I promise I won’t. So give me your priceless smile. I’ve been deprived of your smile'.

And he gave me the most beautiful smile in the world. I could look at him whole day and I won’t get tired of it. And when the announcement in the plane goes on Taehyung smiled widely and at the same time looked so surprised. I smiled at him. He always said he wanted to come to France with his lover and I just helped him for his wish to come true. He hugged me and kept on repeating thank yous. I hugged him back and kept on rubbing his back.

After we landed and checked out. Our car was waiting for us. We got into the car and reached for our destination. We won’t be going anywhere outside of the hotel today. We’ll just rest because we’re still jet lagged. I took the room key card from the reception and we went to our room. When I opened the room door tae started roaming around the room checking everything. His squeals were heard from the balcony. Probably because of the view of Eiffel Tower.

We took showers and ordered room service. And we went to sleep after sharing a deep kiss on the balcony with Eiffel Tower view. Tomorrow is when the real fun begins.

__________________________________

BTS WON FOUR AWARDS AT VMA.... THEY LITERALLY LEFT ME WITH NO WORDS TO SAY...

plz vote and comment...