𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

You shouldn't talk bad about yourself

Or allow others to get away with bad things

Upsetting words can harm other quit badly

Maybe we all should learn to care for each other

All of us are part of one big family.

The color of our skin doesn't define us

The thing that does is whats in our hearts

Everyone her in this world has a purpose

Really, if you dont believe me read the first letter of each sentence here, put it together and.....

im sorry if that sounded like cheesy shit.

Y/N's POV

" i thought i lost you Y/N," todoroki murmured as he hugged me. small sobs still racking his body. i smiled. baby. " well you didnt." i responded ruffeling up his hair. " my sHiP!" Nagisa and togeke squealed.clasping each others hands and bouncing up and down. i rolled my eyes. " soy ( soY SAUCE SOY SAUCE- SAUCE IF SOY_ MAKES THE NOODLES GOOD I EAT IT SO OFTEN ITS SO VERY FINE) our dating?" bakugou asked. i turned to him. " yep!" his face immediately darkened. " oh." then he left the room. " what his problem?" nagisa pouted. togeke  looked to me. " i think i know..." then she gave me a small smirk. " weeeeEEEEEEeeeellLLLLLL i think we should leave the two lovebirds to themselves." then she grabbed nagisa who started to protest but togeke  teleported their asses outta there. i noticed todoroki was still hugging me. i smiled. i buried my face in his hair, hugging him back. after about five more minutes. he pulled away. " i should tell the teachers that you are well." he stood up and kissed me on my cheek which resulted in me turning into a tomato he left and i buried my face in my hands. my face felt pretty hot. " hey." someone said i looked up to see momo standing there with her arms crossed. " oh-hi!" i said and waved at her. " dont try to give me that you bitch. todoroki is mine. you can have the angry pomeranian but todoroki is mine and i wont hesitate." ( AND NEITHER WILL I- BITCH) then she spun on her heel and walked out. i was dumbfounded. i shook my head. i got out of the bed and checked myself in the mirror. i looked okay. i combed through my messy H/C hair. i still looked a little pale but better than before. i put on my PE clothes and left the room. as i go through the hallways i hear voices.  its todoroki and another person. u peeked around the corner to see todoroki arguing with endeveaor. ( i probably spelled his name wrong but i dont fucking care. he is a downright bitch)  i quickly slipped by without them noticing. then i noticed momo telling something to present mic who's face fell immdeiately. he cleared his throat. " WE HAVE SOME TERRIBLE NEWS FOR YOU ALL. THE RECENT BATTLE BETWEEN Y/N AND BAKUGOU DIDN'T END WELL WITH Y/N AND SHE WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL. BUT WE HAVE JUST LEARNED THAT Y/N DIDN'T MAKE IT."  " musa. do the honors." i said,. then a magenta spirit appeared . she nodded and  touched my neck. " go ahead." i inhaled.

"IM NOT DEAD YOU IDIOTS!!!! WHO SAID I DIED. IF IT WAS MOMO THEN I ASSURE IM VERY MUCH ALIVE RIGHT NOW."  

my voice echoed around the arena. i had to stiffle my laughter. present mic's face was pricless. i took a running start and ran onto the field. while i did, my pheonix wings sprouted letting my soar around the stadium before landing in front of present mic and momo. " but momo said you were dead-" " i clearly just said i was alive. wtf." momo looked disgusted. " she's not the real deal prbably just an illusion." i scoffed. " oh yeah! momo???? im the real deal but the better question is, are you?" (oh she just got snatched. drag her! roasted bitch. ain't nobody wanna see your receding hairline sister) i smiled. "roooaaasssttteeddddd"

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 -さよきちく