Chapter 22

Newborn

"You know what they were doing!" You shouted. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Your father said. "You saw her! You saw her!!"

"You're not making any sense, (Y/N)! Stop saying silly things before this ends up worse."

Guards from each side appeared. You and Link decided to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" He said, blocking your way. "We're leaving to kill that god."

"That is a crime! You can't commit such thing!"

You and Link looked at each other and shrugged then chose to hit and run.

As many guards began chasing both of you, Link turned into Wolf Link. "Show off!"

"Can't you fly?"

"I forgot how to!"

You created a portal to-

"Where do we go, Link?" You asked. "Anywhere!"

Finishing to portal to anywhere, You and Wolf Link jumped. On the other side was a cliff. You were farther than Wolf Link did so he turned back into human to catch you. "I've got you!" He said as he pulled you up. You two laughed, knowing you just escaped a powerful god. "We're gonna die!" Link said.

~

You were greeted to an unknown beautiful land. Mountains with cascades, at the bottom was a village.

Both of you walked to the entrance of the village where everyone stared. Link's ears got attention, and they haven't seen you before in their lives.

They welcomed you two though. "So nice.."

People of all kind were there.

You and Link had a great time with them. At some point, you felt drained and decided to rent a room with one of the inn's nearby.

Link was still having fun.

You looked down onto your hands. Your face felt like if it was melting with your energy. Clenching your mouth and fists, you felt a sudden anger in you.

Link came in. "(Y/N)! You should come!" Then left. "I'm alright, Link. Thanks.." You responded.

"C'mon (Y/N). We would-" He kept insisting. "I said I'm fine!" You looked down after snapping. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"I understand. You need some alone time." Link quietly left the room. You felt so horrible.

Once it was dark, you and Link were getting ready to sleep. No words..it all felt so..dark.

He kept looking at you, trying to come in easily without making you feel overwhelmed or anything.

You sighed. "I really miss her.."

"I know." He responded and he left to grab something. Standing outside the room, he clenched his chest tightly.

Your eyes widen. As Link got back, he took his armor off. You walked up to him and looked in his blue ocean eyes. Holding up his hand without the gloves, you told him. "You miss her too."

He let out a laugh. "I do. Not as much as you, but I do."

You caressed his cheek as he held you hand and leaned his head. Both of you smiled and hugged.