Chapter 40: Mating

Sorry, short author’s note!

 Hi, I just wanted to say that this chapter will contain boyxboy material so if you feel like that is something you don’t want to read I advise you to skip this chapter and maybe the next. If you want to you can message me and I’ll try to sum it up for you if you still want to know what happened apart from the juicy bits.

Well apart from that... please enjoy yourself! ^-^ 

__________________________________________

I was dragged out from the kitchen and up the stairs to the third floor where Adam kept pulling me down the corridor towards the bedroom. I was still feeling somewhat dizzy from Alex kiss and I couldn’t really focus on making any more trouble. The door to the bedroom was open and I was tugged inside and roughly pushed down on the big bed.

I quickly turned around and tried to crawl up the bed and down on the other side but Alex caught hold of my ankle and easily dragged me back down. He flipped me over to my back and before I knew it Alex had ripped my shirt off and thrown it to the side. I could feel myself blushing as he leaned down and quickly disposed of my pants and socks.

It didn’t matter if I struggled because he didn’t let me get away even the slightest bit and in no time I was sitting before the brothers with only my boxers left on. When he had gotten me out of my clothes Alex pulled me down closer and took a hold of my legs, spread them and positioned himself in between.

I had to support myself by placing my hands behind me on the bed and when I finally understood that I needed to get away from Alex it was already too late. Alex nodded at Adam and Anton who wasted no time as they each took a hold of one of my arms, effectively keeping me in place.

Alex was standing in between my legs where I sat on the foot of the bed and now he, almost gently, let his fingers lace through my hair in a soothing manner. I wanted to die from embarrassment and I could feel my face gaining color by the second. Why did they have to stare at me like that? I mean gosh this was so embarrassing...

“I’m going to be honest with you Ash; the bite will probably hurt but try to relax okay?” Alex suddenly said and even though his voice was calm I could feel my heart rate pick up. I stared up at him and I felt like I wanted to punch him. Hard.

Why thank you Alex I did not know that biting someone would actually hurt that person!” I yelled at him while I tried to pull out of his brothers’ grip. I could see Alex rolling his eyes at my panic and huffing and I wanted to kill him where he stood. Was he trying to make fun of me?!

“There, there don’t be scared Sparky. I’ve heard from the other mates in the pack that the bite is painful but the pain will soon be replaced by pleasure. Try not to move around so much and it will be fine, I promise.” Alex said in a soft voice as he trailed his finger down the side of my face, carefully moving away a strand of hair from falling into my eyes.

I met his gaze and shivered slightly. Was I scared? Was that it? Could it be that my heart was beating like this because I was scared of the pain?

When it finally dawned on me that that was not the case I took a shaky breath and let my eyes drop to the floor. I knew that the emotion I was feeling wasn’t fear... it was anticipation.

“Hell...ah...just...get it over with...” I finally heard myself mutter.

In the flash of an eye Alex took a hold under my chin and tilted my head upwards so that he could meet my nervous gaze. He stared into my eyes for a moment and then he let out a small sigh and gave me a careful smirk.