Chapter 16:Beautiful

Midoriya's POV

I suddenly felt a warm embrace and was shocked by the fact that (Y/N) was hugging me!

'I AM BEING HUGGED BY A GIRL!'

I shakily lifted both of my hands to hug her back but didn't get the chance to do it since someone interrupted us.

"(Y/N)-san ,Midoriya-kun!,"(Y/N) pulled away from me and I couldn't help but miss the warmt-

'Snap out of it Midoriya!!!!'

"Has your finger healed?,"Iida asked me while I was trying to stop myself from thinking inappropriate thoughts.

"Huh???OH! YEAH! thanks to recovery girl,"I replied as I rub the back of my neck sheepishly since I'm still new to this feeling of having someone who worries about me except my mom.

"That's good to hear-Did I interrupt something if so I'm-"

"Nononono! You didn't,"I said as I waved both of my hands, trying so hard to not be caught of lying since he actually did just n-.

'Midoriya get a grip '

Iida just nod as he turned his gaze to (Y/N) who seemed to be thinking of something deeply.

'What is she thinking?Is it about the test?Is it about what I said,'I can't help but stare at her face as her eyebrows were knitted together and a frown was painted on her face ,it'll be a lie if I said she isn't attract-I mentally slapped myself as I started to realize that my cheeks were turning red.

'The sale for the limited edition salmon will start in 20 minutes!!!I gotta need to think of a way to get there stat,'(Y/N) thought as she begin to come up with an excuse to leave but was stopped when Iida began to spew words of admiration.

"*cough*(Y/N)-san your quirk is very powerful it amazes me when you easily did those test without breaking a sweat,"Iida babbled as he adjust his glasses without taking his eyes off (Y/N).

'Now that I think about it (Y/N)'s quirk really does sound too powerful maybe even more powerful than All Might but All Might is the number one hero and,'I didn't notice that I was starting to write on my hero analysis notebook while mumbling which caused them to shift their attention to me.

"Midoriya,"I was startled when I felt a soft hand touched my shoulder that emmitated the scent of cinnamon coated with vanilla or lavender.

"(Y/N)-san?,"I look at her but then got baffled when I saw her face just a few centimeters away from mine with her emotionless eyes brown eyes staring at me with no empathy .

"You were mumbling,"she answered as I could smell her peppermint breath hit my face that made me visibly gulp.

"Aghhhh gomen,"I said in panic as I moved a few inches away from her to hid my reddened cheeks .

'She's so close!'

Slowly I peaked in between my two folded arms and begin to study her features more and I sucked in my breath with only one thing on my mind.

'Beautiful'

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment