😊 Welcome 😊

Moon in the night sky shines

Moon in the night sky shines. A 'you' in Wattpad shimmers.

You are like a moon. A moon is a celestial body. It only appears in the night sky. Like a sign there that you're not alone in the dark. You feel there is someone with you under the night sky when the moon reflects a light.
And just like a moon, our community is too there for you every time and here we are beginning with awards.

AWARDS!

You will be getting a prize for what good you have done. Your beautiful work will be appreciated by our whole community. You will know how you can improve. And isn't that what everyone wants to know? Enter your book and win prizes.

As simple as that! You just have to fill a form and follow some rules and wait.
And we can not ignore the prestigious position of a judge who spends their time reading and marking the books of participants. They have a lot of patience and we surely love when they are punctual.

So without waiting anymore, here is the Silver Moon Community ready to let you know about the simple criteria to follow before entering your books.

So, we gladly welcome you to The Silver Moon Awards <1st Edition> ..
☆ Founder and Co-founder

Written by our dear Admin
- Alice