☽ 2 ☾

Jimin could barely open his eyes. His vision was blurry. Head spinning like a top. He groaned, trying to understand what was happening and where was he. He looked down to see a orange surface. And was it moving? 

He let out a puff of breath as his body jolted upwards a bit. The surface he was on felt soft and strong at the same time. Before he couldn't make out what it was. Darkness fell over him once again and he lost complete consciousness. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

The next time he opened his eyes, it seemed like he was in a wide open field. His vision was still blurry. He could hear a lot of different sounds mixing together. Some were calls of animals. Some seemed like whispers of humans. 

His brows creased together in confusion. He still felt a little to weak to move his body. His eyes fell downwards. Again the orange surface. He knew what it was. But in his fuzzed mental state, he could find it.  His throat felt dry. Eyes heavy. 

"What..." Jimin tried to speak only to fall unconsciousness once again. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

When Jimin opened his eyes this time, he didn't feel like he was going to pass out any time. His throat felt painfully dry. His lips were chapped as he licked them. He creased his brows when he saw the outline of three people or something hovering over his head. As his vision focused he realized that it were three kids staring at him.

Jimin shot up straight out of impulse, scaring the three kids. One of them was a girl with white, braided hair. Her eyes were baby blue. Contrasting against her tanned skin. Her eyes were wide in fear as she tried to hid behind on of the taller boys. 

Jimin guessed it was her brother, seeing their facial features were common. Except the boy had hazel hair. The other boy was bit smaller in height than the two. But unlike them, he was looking at Jimin with amusement. Jimin almost felt like he was some kind of exhibit that people were looking at. 

He took the second boy's appearance. What confused Jimin was that the boy's iris were brown with bright red rings. They glowed like ruby against his dark skin. The boy tilted his head, studying Jimin. 

Jimin then looked around to see where he was. It was wood cabin. Completely unfamiliar. There was a fire place opposite to the bed Jimin was in. Two more similar beds on his either side. Beside his bed was a wooden table with multiple vails. Some were filled with colored liquid, some were empty, and some had clear liquid. 

"What are you kids doing here?" Jimin's head turned towards the door. At the enterance stood a man. He had jet black hair and olive green shirt. Even though, Jimin didn't want to admit, the man was strikingly handsome.

"All three of you, scram!" The man said. 

Immediately those three kids rushed out of the room, giggling to themselves. The man then walked towards Jimin. However Jimin still panicked due to the unfamiliar settings and situations. 

"I know you're scared. It's okay. I won't hurt you." The man said, holding his hand up. 

His voice was calm and collected. Heavy and soothing. Jimin didn't want to trust him. His urge was to run, but the more the man tried to coax him, the more calmer he felt.

"There, see? I don't mean you any harm. I just need to ask you some questions." The man said. 

But just as the man got a bit too close to the bed Jimin was on, he felt the urge to get away. His body moved in impulse as he rolled off the bed.