• 60

waking up after yet another nightmare ; a night terror

waking up after yet another nightmare ; a night terror. it feels as if she might die from the pain in her brain, she was desperately trying to wake up, screaming for help, yet nobody comes.

soon,  her skin was as the surface of a boiling stew. beneath the thin skin bubbled toxins, the pains of her past leaving my blood, seeking release. the terror of the reality piles up until it eventually suffocates yurim .

feeling breathless , panting as she arose from the little warm area . scanning around , feeling the presence of someone unwelcoming .

she looked beside her , donghyuck was deep in slumber . it seemed like nothing could ever bother him in the lalaland he was carried to .

sweat formed on her forehead , squeezing her eyes shut . feeling a striking pain beneath her skin , wanting to scream for help yet feeling the need to be silent .

this clearly wasn't the after effects of a normal nightmare . there was something else , someone had casted a spell on her .

one of which , made her dreams filled with nightmares . waking up with an extreme pain , one that was almost unbearable.

she shut her mouth but the screams pushed its way out her mouth, she covered her ears as she let out a scream - it wasn't any usual scream , if held extreme fear and pain .

the voice that came from her woke up donghyuck , on his high alert after hearing her scream .

"baby ! are you okay ?" he encircled his arms around her waist , placing his head on her shoulder.

using the tip of his fingers , he gently pushed her chin to face him , making her look into his eyes which she avoided .

the fear and agony in her eyes felt like arrows shot in his heart , he hated seeing her hurt . he hated seeing her in pain , because he loves her .

"was it a nightmare?" donghyuck asked , kissing away the sweat that was once on her forehead .

"it wasn't any usual nightmare... it was a spell." she looked him straight in the eyes , hoping he'd know what she was talking about .

"a spell ? who ?" donghyuck placed his fingers on her temples , rubbing it in circular motion - it was so calm and serene it felt like silk on water .

"i d-don't know , they've cast a spell through my nightmares ." she explained , pulling the blanket up to her chin hoping it'd block out the cold breeze that lingered throughout the night .

"did you wake up with severe pain ?" donghyuck continued questioning her , attempting to get the most out of her in order to understand what she felt and what was happening .

no words came out but instead , she replied with a nod . the interrupted sleep made her feel loopy and sleepy , feeling the need to fall back to sleep but knowing she'd have yet another nightmare kept her from that .

"it must be him." donghyuck clenched his fist with the thought of one suspect he knew very well would do that exact spell she described .

" donghyuck clenched his fist with the thought of one suspect he knew very well would do that exact spell she described

wows , how's your day cutie ;) ?