☆Chapter 19☆

(I was planning to post this tomorrow, but did today instead in honor of Jungkook's bd. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE 💜💜 I know this doesn't really have anything to do with him, but hey, I put some music related to him above! Still with you is probably my favorite solo from him, ITS SO GOOD!! What's yours?)

"Oh god, what happened to you??" You asked, horrified at the red hives covering his skin.

"Um...so I got this nightmare and it caused me to sweat and stress and now my skin is all itchy. Please tell me you have any type of aloe vera gel. I left mine at my old apartment." He said while trying hard not to scratch.

"Wait a minute." You rushed to your medicine cupboard and to his luck, you found one. "Come here."

Taehyung sat at the edge of your bed and was ready to take the tube from your hand.

"Let me put it for you." You offered and saw his flushed face, "Don't get me wrong, I'd do this for any friend." You added.

"So I'm a friend now?" Taehyung asked with a mischievous smile as he took off his shirt.

You rolled your eyes as you started applying the gel to his red arms and chest, gently massaging it through.

"It stings." He groaned.

"Almost done." You said, "Does this happen often?"

"When I'm stressed or sweaty, it does." He replied, "I can't believe I forgot to get another gel."

"Are you stressed about Seokjin?"

He nodded then sighed, "I really don't know what to do."

"Don't lose hope. Maybe before you were alone, but now you have Jungkook, Jimin and I." You said while looking straight into his eyes. Flustered, he looked away and nodded.

"Does Hoseok know?" You asked.

"He does, but he's in a tight situation himself. Even then, he lended me his car." He said, "Hobi hyung is really nice, no matter how hard his situation is, he really wants to help everyone."

You smiled, "He is."

"Ok, we're done!" You said and closed off the tube then gave it to him. "You can keep it with you just in case you need it again."

"Thank you, y/n." Taehyung smiled, "I really mean it."

"Anytime

"Anytime."

.

.

.

.

The next day at work, you noticed Taehyung appeared more than once during your shoots. Looks like Namjoon accepted his request.

"You're not tired, right?" You asked Taehyung when he showed up for the fifth time today.

"Not at all." He smiled, but his face said otherwise. Each shoot was around an hour long, so he's been posing for 5 hours nonstop, and who knows, he might've had another shoot with a different photographer.