Chapter 32

Yeonjun (1st class investigator, sub-detective)
Soobin (1st class investigator)
Huening Kai (2nd class investigator)
Taehyun (2nd class investigator)
Beomgyu (3rd class investigator)

Beomgyu: Kai bro can we go home now?

Huening Kai: Dude come on, After all of that games we played, except Taehyun none of you are enjoying yourselves

~He said as he licked his ice cream while the others got a drink~

Taehyun: I mean in two days we finally graduate so we should keep the vibe lively

~Soobin huffed while pulling the straw away from his lips~

Soobin: At this point you are just being careless, I guess as an investigator you should know your job can't have even one hour wasted

Taehyun: Nah bro don't be like that, We also need some time to rest our minds, haha right Yeonjun?

~The boys just noticed Yeonjun stopped moving and turned around to see how his eyes was fixed on something~

Soobin: *Rolls eyes* Keep going

Beomgyu: Uh Yeonjun bro?

~The boys looked where Yeonjun was looking but they seemed to not find a clue what he was weirded out about~

Yeonjun: That girl

~He whispered strangely~

~The boys including Soobin looked at the girl and at a second! even Soobin frowned a little, thinking about something that it's the same reason what Yeonjun is thinking about~

Huening Kai: Oh. that girl?. She seems to be a little panicking? Come on boys let's go help

Yeonjun: No Kai-

~Kai followed by the boys went to her and he smiled warmly when her eyes caught his~

Huening Kai: Hi!!!

*Your POV*

Y/n: J-Ji-Yong!..?...

"I c-can't even concentrate... Please no."

???(Huening Kai): Hi!!!

~I got startled at the sound and I turn to the voice appalled~

???(Huening Kai): Oh. Hello you seem a bit scared, Are you okay??

~This guy is smiling as he's speaking to me and I wanna hurt him so bad~

"Who is this guy??? There is 3 behind him! And one is slighlty far from them. What do I do???"

Y/n: I-I..I-I..

"KILL KILL KILL!!"

???(Taehyun): Uh Ma'am?. *smiles* do you need any help?

"I don't know if they're not noticing how fast I'm breathing but..! Why am I suddenly like this?? B-but. My head.. J-Ji-Yong please.. I need you now."

"But. For Ji-Yong, bear it. Don't let it control you yet"

~Tears are about to form in my eyes as I try really hard to not let the insanity take over me~

???(Beomgyu): Wait a minute- She-

~A guy said as he narrowed his eyes thinking deeply to remember something~

~Then so suddenly, The guy from the back comes infront of me and looks me in the eyes~

???(Yeonjun): What's your name??