𝟣𝟫 | The Mafia

Bella stood there, trapped between Lucifer's large masculine arms

Bella stood there, trapped between Lucifer's large masculine arms. He stared at her for few moments, his gaze was intense as he studied her every moves.

The experience was new to Bella. She was shaking under Lucifer's captivating gaze. But under the layers of fear and confusion, her body was responding to Lucifer's touch. His soft as feathers touches left her wanting for more. But she refused to acknowledge what she was feeling. She knew it was wrong. She should've ran away, she shouldn't have been feeling that way towards Mr. LaRasso.

She looked everywhere but him. Her eyes tried to find a way to escape him.

Lucifer watched his kitten. His kitten was ignoring his eyes. He wanted Bella to look at him. His hand went up and held her chin. Bella gasped as her head snapped up and her eyes met the bluish ones. His grip on her chin was firm as he held her head still before moving closer, closer until their bodies plastered together. Bella could feel his heat enveloping her body. She didn't feel cold anymore, she wasn't scared anymore.

The rough pad of his thumb grazed over her soft plump lips. His touch was making Bella feel a new sensation all over her body as her legs pressed together.

But her little move didn't go unnoticed by that Italian. His hand slowly traveled down and stopped right between her breast. She gasped as his hand moved to her right breast, testing her pebbled nipple over the fabric of her maid dress. Slowly he started to rub his thumb in a circular motion over the fabric, making her nipples harden even more. All the while his striking ocean blue orb were fixed on Bella's brown eyes.

A soft moan left Bella's lips as her head fell back at the sensation. He was touching her over her dress yet she could feel his warmth as if she didn't wear anything underneath. When the moan left her mouth, her eyes wide opened. What was happening to her?

She tried to move away, she tried to push him but Lucifer wrapped his arm around her wrist as he pulled her even more closer. His hand slowly went down.

His hand moved aside her panties. Another moan left her mouth when his fingers came in contact with her dripping clit.

"Ah.." she gasped as he pressed his thumb over her throbbing clit. Lucifer started to move his finger up and down her clit making her feel euphoric. Her body tightened hard at the sensation of the intoxicating feeling. She started to shake as she tried to press her thighs together at the sensation but his knees stopped her, pushing her legs wide open for him.

Lucifer continued to rub his thumb over her. "Do you like that?" He whispered in raspy voice. Bella couldn't describe the new feeling, it was something she never felt before. Her senses were overwhelmed as Lucifer continued his torturous work down to her dripping core. Her hands unconsciously went up and wrapped around his neck, trying to hold him closer.

Lucifer let out a deep chuckle at his kitten. He wanted to give her the pleasure she never felt. He wanted to make her feel euphoric. He wanted his kitten to moan his name.