𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

For the next few days, everything was still calm, no war had broken out yet, everyone was just planing and gathering supplies. Although I didn't really want to, I helped get everything set up and organized. 

As each day passed, I would go to the forest and meet up with the two boys once the sun had set. It felt good to just forget about everything for a little while and pretend like everything was all normal like it used to be. 

One night while we were all sitting down hanging out, I heard a tree branch snap. "Guys" I cut off their conservation and pointed to the direction of where it came from, "I think someone is there" I spoke softly, "what do we do?" Toby asked, "Fuckin run" I looked at Tommy and nodded, "you two, go" they both carefully got up and ran deep into the forest. 

As the footsteps got closer, I took a deep breath bracing myself for what would happen, "What the hell are you doing out here Ivy?" It was George, "Why'd you follow me?", "I was told to, now what are you doing out here?" he asked, I rolled my eyes, "I wanted to go on a walk, get away from everything, I don't like all this war shit" I wasn't lying completely, I just left out some key details. 

He just looked at me for a moment, "you sure about that?" "Are you calling me a liar?" "No, I'm just making sure. Come on, we're going back to the house" I rolled my eyes and stood up, George and I walked back in silence, you could hear the grass crunching under our feet and the sound of crickets chirping. 

We went in through the main door, I quickly walked into my room closing and locking the door behind me. I didn't know what it was, but these past few weeks George had been off, he's been a lot colder recently and I was unsure why. 

I got up and went into the kitchen, wanting to get a glass of water when I heard a new voice. I pressed myself up against the wall so they wouldn't see me, as I peeked around the corner I saw Eret, he was with Dream. What is he doing? 

The two boys shook hands, "see you then" Eret nodded his head, "see you then" he said before walking out the door.