Chapter 140: King vs Queen; The rematch.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: My mind is just completely blown; 298K views and 9.5K votes. Thank you so very much and thanks for reading!

Also, My_Inner_Pierce has done a review/reading of the first chapter of Chaotic Shattering and would love for everyone to check it out as well as let her know what you think. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnSxJ1trhbMhXD0lqTD7vg

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

Kai looked around the dim underground space and recoiled in horror. His heart hammered in his chest as fear spread throughout, his body screamed at him to run away.

The room was heavily scented with a smell that was certain to induce instant nausea in the future for all who witnessed this place. Kai tried to move forward and found he was full-on shaking. This room was without a doubt specifically designed to induce fear, dread and despair to anyone but those possessing a strong mind and nerves of steel.

Cole was standing there stiff as a board. Cole looked like he was going to throw up. Seeing it on a computer screen in Borg's lab was one thing but seeing it in real life was a completely different experience altogether.

Lloyd was silently weeping, his hands trembling, his body shaking. He didn't want to face this. He couldn't face this. He wasn't strong enough.

Macy was just staring wide-eyed in abject terror at what this windowless room was used for. "Was... This... A torture room." Macy's voice getting higher each time she spoke. "Yeah, it was the one Hela enjoyed using to punish (Y/N)." Kai said comforting a sobbing Lloyd.

"How do you know that." Macy asked with a slight tone of fear in her voice. "We've seen some of her memories thanks to an invention of an ally of ours." Cole answered, doing his best to make sure he wasn't ill.

Kai's eyes were hardened coals, practically burning the room with their gaze. The Master of fire's eyes became fixed on the iron maiden; it was attached to a contraption that looked like it would have been used by some kind of guardsman, to lower the iron maiden into the large shaft beside it that was currently sealed shut at the moment.

Kai bit down on his lip to stop himself from crying out aloud. Kai had the horrible sensation that he knew what was on the other side of that closed trap-door. And just how deep it was. If Kai didn't let up on his lip pretty soon it was going to bleed.

"Someone needs to knock some sense into this girl." Macy declared. "She can't stay here! Why would she even want to stay here?!" Macy loudly complained to the ninjas.