#30

Someone spotted you entering Jimins room and has taken a picture. It's all over the internet. People were already trying to find you and leaving hate. You started getting a headache as you read the comments in shock.

"Okay! we are coming now." Jimin said panicking as he hung up.

"Y/n grab everything. Our location has been leaked. We need to get out before getting caught!" Jimin quickly put his stuff into a bag and pulled on a hoodie and covered himself up well.

"Jimin what are we going to do? we have been caught!" you started panicking.

"Y/n lets just get out of here first." Jimin sounded annoyed as he passed you a black hoodie and a mask as well. You quickly put them on and got ready to leave. You had to take the fire exit and run down to the basement. You were out of breath as you got there. The mask and everything was suffocating you but you held yourself up.

BTS manager came running towards you both and glared at you. You looked at the picture again till the other members gathered. Thankfully Jimin was not in it and your face was not that clear.

The manager leaned in towards you so that the others couldn't hear what he was about to say.

"We will talk about this mess later y/n." he hissed under his breath as he stood in between you and Jimin.

"What are we going to do?" RM asked worried. The members are all gathered panicking.

"The fans and many more are already crowding the entrance. We should get out of here." J-hope said.

"Yes. but we shouldn't make it obvious. We don't know who leaked the information yet. so let's just  get you all out from here first." the manager said.

"What about y/n?" Jimin asked making everyone look at you. 

" We can't take her in the van with us. It will be too dangerous. besides there will be no space in it, because one bodyguard will be travelling with us and other will be following us in his bike." the manager cared less about you, He didn't care even if you died out there. 

" But we can't leave her here." V cut in, everyone was panicking and Jimin seemed to be lost in his thoughts. You didn't want to risk the boys for your sake. You squeezed shut your eyes trying to hold your self up because you were feeling a bit dizzy.

"It's not our problem. now come on." the managers words felt like a stab to your chest. But he is just trying to do his job in protecting the members. You could see that the members were feeling guilty as they remained speechless. You looked at them and forced a small smile.

" It's okay. You guys go ahead. " You said as you held back your tears.

You looked at Jimin to tell him that it's okay but he was so out of it. He was nervously tugging on to his hair staring down at his feet.

"I'm sorry." Your voice came out in a whisper. As you turned to go Jungkook grabbed your wrist stopping you from leaving. 

Your eyes met his and your heart clenched seeing his worried sad eyes staring back at you.

" You guys go ahead, I'll bring y/n with me." he said firmly to his manager.

"Jungkook-ah! this is not the time to act foolishly. and how are you going to bring her..." the manager started but he was cut off by jungkook in the middle.

"Exactly. just get out before it's too late because I'm not leaving her behind all alone. And take the guard with you because I'll be taking these." Jungkook took the helmets from the guard and asked for the key. 

He didn't wait for anyone's response. He just took your hand to leave, But you were stopped by Jimin who grabbed your other hand. 

"Where do you think you are taking her?" Jimin asked in a irritated voice.