Chapter 2

Two more weeks with Damien, and Izuku was finally allowed the privilege of going to the mess hall and field

His cellmate informed him that everyone knows what happened between him and scaleface. Scaleface being what Damien calls Izuku's previous cellmate.

The imformatiom of his quirkless nature didn't matter when he beat up one of the main tormentors of the detention center. Though, that left a bigger target on his back for the remaining tormentors.

Those were the people that tried to make everyone's lives miserable. And they got away with it because the guards didn't care what fights happened.

The guards only cared about his fight because it would've been a hassle to have him and scaleface near eachother for any longer. And the fact that they were attempting to make him obey. Though it seems it'll be futile.

First day able to leave his cell, and he's introduced to Damien's friends like promised. All were fairly interesting.

Akagi, or big red, was a large male. Tall, broad shoulders, and permanent scowl. His red hair and yellow eyes brought attention to him frequently when mixed into his appearance. Akagi was quite the softy though when you met him.

Nakata was pretty fiery like Damien. He has blonde hair and blue eyes, the hair falling down below his shoulders. Nakata eagerly explained his quirk, bringing a spark into Izuku's eyes that he thought was long gone. A quirk that allowed him to control his hair and move it at will.

Morino is more reserved than the rest. Being the brains of their old gang. Soft blue hair that falls over his eyes, and red eyes that are similar to Damien's.

Iha was the last gang member caught. His quirk allowed him to grant a wish every month, anything that doesn't involve death of someone, money, or someone falling in love with you. He has white hair that's always pulled into a bun and blue eyes.

Each of them had their different opinions of Izuku when he met them, those faded into a sort of friendship that the teen never expected to happen. Definitely in a detention center of all things.

"What would happen if the sky was red and not blue?" Nakata inquires.

"Then it'd be red" Morino answers.

"Yeah, but would anything come with it?"

A sigh before Morino answers, "if it did, we'd be used to it"

"But what if it changed suddenly?" He asks, eyeing Iha with a mischievous look, earning a deadpanned stare back.

"Then the world will end" jokes Akagi, smirk present on his face, only sending Nakata into a flurry of questions once again.

Damien looked at Izuku, then back at the group, "so, how about you join our merry gang?"

That question is answered immediately, "why not, not like I'm leaving here anytime soon" it was a dead toned joke, hoarse from lack of use, that he chose as his response, earning a shove.